Thread: Prisons
View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2006, 04:56 PM  
Awesome Poster
Phantom's Forum Picture
Default Re: Prisons

Originally Posted by ~Dante~ View Post
No, you didnt say ALL and you didnt say SOME, but when u refer to people who have nothing more than a blanket and a piece of box to sleep in who cant even get a meal...Lazy shows you as a person who doesnt sympathize with people who are less fortunate than him, that only says mean and dispariging things
This is why I said MY STATE!!!
In my state if you dont have a home for whatever reason gov gives you a place to live. No food you say they will give you food stamps. You would have to be nieve to think that everybody you see on the street is "homeless" thats why we have welfare. Does the term welfare mean anything to you. Do you have any idea how much taxes YOU have to pay to give welfare to all these people. It is not impossible to GET A JOB either thats why we have MINIMUM WAGE.
This is america not a 3rd world country we dont have citys full of starving people, it even says in our constitution, we support the common welfare. If you are having a hard time for whatever reason you can get some welfare. I hope you know that ALOT of people live of welfare so saying that you cant live off it is just false. I garrentee you that in america there is no people that have just a blanket and a box to sleep in with no meals thats just stupid. If these so called "homeless" people cant get welfare than how the f*ck can all these people live off it!

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote