View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2010, 05:32 PM  
Obscene Eyedeas
Awesome Poster
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

A blonde walks into the doctors "Doctor Doctor I cant figure out whats wrong with me! Everywhere I touch it hurts" The doctor says "show me" The blonde touches her tits, her asse, her leg, her arm and every time screams in pain. The doctor says "Congratulations maam your finger is broken"

Paddy englishman and paddy irishman go to visit the bishop. At dinner trying to think of things to say paddy englishman says "Pass me the wine you sweet divine" and Paddy irishman says "Pass me the butter you baldy fucker"

Paddy englishman, paddy scottishman and paddy irishman go to visit the priest. The priest asks them "who is the lord our savior?" being clueless the priest decides to leave giving them time to think. Paddy englishman starts reading, paddy scottishman starts shitting and paddy irishman starts smoking. The priest comes back demanding an answer. Paddy englishman stops reading, paddy scottishman pulls up his pants and paddy irishman sticks the fag in his pocket. After 2 minutes of silence paddy irishman shouts "Jesus christ my pants is on fire!" Priest: Correct

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. ~ Stephen F. Roberts
Obscene Eyedeas is offline   Reply With Quote