View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2006, 07:25 AM  
Dante
Legendary Member

Default Sexual predator attraction Theory??

I am a Big fan of Dateline's To Catch a Predator series. If you are unfamiliar with it. It is a running series on Dateline, where Dateline teams up with Perverted Justice which is watchdog group to target child sexual predators.

Now as I watch this show, Guys come into the house with intent to have sex with these underage children. (which is actually a sting set up by perverted justice). NBC's Chris Hanson sits down with them and asks them questions, and time after time they say things like "Oh, i have a problem" and all that crap.

Now the reason for this thread.

Do you think that the attraction these men and some women have to little children is natural? Meaning that they cannot help being attracted to children.

similar with Homosexuals being attracted to members of the same sex. We know it isnt by choice, but something that one is born with ( which is still a debate)

Now I am not saying that it is on the same line because one clearly isnt and it is def. wrong.

I am DEF. not making excuses for these men because what they are doing is wrong and I believe that the laws should change drastically for convicting child predators. The reason why I also bring this up is because I have heard some of them say they have been attracted to younger kids even when they were children.

So what do you guys think?

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...