I don't have a ing degree in ing socialist theory or anything you er. God I wish I could slit your throat online. You annoy me.
theres that killing ppl (me) thing again.......
Phantom and kolte, stop swearing, name calling, and making general asses of yourselves, u don't do anyone any good.
CmpCmp, there are no answers becasue I work for a living and don't have too much time to sit in front of my comptuer and vegitate
Ok, fine, but do take into account that you are on a debate forum, when some one asks you a question about what YOU
think about a topic (the subject you brought up about C-A),
don't be offended that they (I) think you should have an opinion. and don't quote them 15 articles, after the 20 books, and the 9 page post. When u complain that you don't have time (don't you see that as hipocritical a little bit?)
OK now something constructive to say.....
-In order to advance as a society and live in a 'modern' world with advancement in science and technology, not every body can work their own land for their own food.
-in order for a society to not require this, ppl must be organized in what they do and be able to get what they need w/o providing it directly from their own labor. In most societys this is achieved using 'money'
-If there is a job unfilled, the money offered for that job will increase untill someone wants to do it for the right amount of compensation.
-with C-A this doesn't exist, so you have a few scenerios......
1. Your society trys to move forward w/o these jobs fufilled, and probly isn't succesfull. If you don't have, lets say garbage men (or recycle ppl or w/e) you will stack your trash prety high, which will cause big problems.
2. If there is no money, then ppl are gifted in other ways to preform their job. Unfortunately this can't happen as all you have done is rename money into something else, and then insto facto, you have wage labor (which is clearly against C-A).
3. You force some ppl to work at some job, but how could you do this? wouldn't it make labor involentary, and one step further, not even the labor you wanted? plus who would decide who worked where?
If some one was bad at there job, who would fire them? would there have to be a vote?
it sounds like a lot of things to me,
- C-A either has forced labor, in which case you would have to have either authorities with power, or another vote. Also sounds like a popularity contest to me, as not every one in the country, sate, town or what ever knows them, it would only be the ppl that did know them that would vote.
- C-A is either a popularity contest democracy with absurd amounts of voting, or it has authorities with power (thus no longer an anarchy), or forced and or waged labor, which isn't C-A at all really. Plus there couldn't be laws with out a system to make them, enforce them, and some one with some kind of power. for these reasons, and others like ppl mooching off of the system, C-A wouldn't ever work, humans are the fault, not the system, if humans were perfect, we wouldn't need the system anyways.