Thread: Is this normal?
View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2006, 04:35 PM  
Seth

Hi I'm 13 in the 8th grade. I have little pubic hair, my balls have barely dropped, no facial hair, no armpit hair, no deepend voice and no muscular build yet. I am also very weak but I am trying to correct that with exersise. 5 feet tall.
Is this normal? Shouldn't I have a lot of pubic hair and my voice should have cracked already?
I'm getting tired of this because the 7th graders look older than I do!
Plus I have very little body hair.
Attually I looked in the mirror this morning and I have about 5 brown hairs on my upper lip. They are very faint though. I want to have a mustache already! I hope when I'm 16 I will have a beard.
When I was in 5th grade I started liking girls a lot. I still do but I use to get erections like crazy. That was when I first started getting pubic hair. Now I just get them randomly. When I wake up most of the time I don't have an erection. I sometimes get them when I wake up but not most of the time. Is this normal? I mean I have a little sperm. This may sound funny but is it possible that I have ED?

I went to the doctor a few months ago and they tested my blood for testesterone levels. They said it was normal but if when I'm 14 my hormone levels haven't changed they will give me some.

Last edited by Just...Will; September 27th, 2006 at 07:48 PM.