View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2006, 06:22 PM  
Ancient Gmod
Whisper's Forum Picture
Name: Kodie
Default Re: Why do Islamic militants hate America, and not Britain?

no shit i never said otherwise
and you dont need to quote to me the countries where theyve attacked I know where they hit I know where they tried to hit I know all about the war all about al-quida, hamas and the taliban next to america and britian Canada has the largest force commited to afganistan we havent suffered this many casualtys since the last world war
we have no intention of pulling out and when NATO called for the member nations to send more troops Canada was the first among VERY few that commited extra forces and equipment

we were there in desert storm where our snipers hold the guiness world record for the farthest sniper shot over 2 miles
and we are there now
we know they have to be stopped and because of our actions they now proceve us as a threat when they did not befor so now canadian citizens are in danger 2 attempts including an attempted Toronto bombing have already been stopped yet we still get treated like shit by america

Were there under the request of the United Nations, NATO and the Afgan government
we have commited millions to the war effort and even more to aid

and because of our joint efforts with the allied nations
  • 5 million refugees have been repatriated;
  • 5 million children are now enrolled in primary school;
  • 10 million Afghans registered to voted in successive democratic elections; and
  • More than one-quarter of the seats in Afghanistan’s legislature are held by women

Last edited by Whisper; September 26th, 2006 at 06:25 PM.