View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2006, 05:24 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: The war in Iraq(debate)

Quote:
Originally Posted by popo93 View Post
Cut and run? No. We need to get out before the entire world wants us destroyed, you think being s and more people is helping the situation? You think you can kill all the ists? Lets do some math, let's say you try to get t number of ists, but t to the second power is how many civilians, c, you kill in the process. P will equal the number of people ed off, which will be greater than or equal to c to the second power. Let's say 1/4p=t, so no matter what, you end up with more ists than you killed. Lets plug some numbers in, let's say 2 ists, well you kill 4 civilians, so you've got at least 16 people. 1/4 of 16=4, so you've got 2x as many ists as you started with. This has a ripple effect, because next time you the ists, you kill 16 civilians let's say, and let's say you have greater than or equal to 256 people ed off at you for their family and friends, and causing property damage, and 1/4 of them decide they want to do something about it and become ists, so you have 64. This is merely and exaggerated example, the actual number of ed off people who decide to try to kill us would be more like 1/16 or lower, but I didn't want to bore you, if I didn't already, with 2 pages of math. You need to understand that people isn't the solution.

Also, apparantly phantom has spewed more while I was typing this. Phantom, you are an ignorant little piece of , we don't watch CNN, that's full of just like Fox, we get our news from many different sources, I can't even count all my sources, I read articles all over the internet and you claim that we eat all the we're fed. This is as far as I cna speak for the others, I do not consider myself a liberal, I don't completely follow any single party, I hink for myself, unlike you, you probably get all your from Fox and spew it out here. Either pull your stupid little head out of your ass or stop trying to debate by spewing out "lies lies lies lies!!!! you're ignorant retard liars who read nothing but LIES!"
Ok lets dechipher your dumb post. First almost all the people that are killed are from a terrorist blowing himself up, the Iraqis and afgans are accualy getting pretty about this so more are helping us and joining the ING iraqi national guard. The ones we kill are because a terrorist is hiding in peoples houses and in schools (they love when civilians get killed). Has it ever ocured to you that our troops have a K;D ratio of about 40:1. We also kill ALOT of them as they try to ambush us on roads or our holed up in the mountains, your little math ecuation is seriously flawed. O yeah and another thing we have killed around 50,000 terrorists, they literaly send 10 man squads running while screaming and fireing rpgs and aks just to probe our defenses, they of course get cut down. Our troops are seeing less and less firefights because we are kiIIing most of them. Even if your little solution was true what are we just going to take it while they regroup plan and bomb somthing else? Accualy I do not watch FOX, and dont classify myself as a conservitive fully because I have some issues with the party. I also get my info from independant sources. I accualy like some dem policies besides anything that has to do with national security or war, its just the people in the party that make it seem dumb, like you. Yes you are a liberal and not just any liberal you are a stupid ignorant liberal that makes the rest of them look bad. O yeah btw I though liberalism was all about appretiation of diversity and diversity of opinion, you have clearly shown neither of those.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png

Last edited by Phantom; September 25th, 2006 at 05:32 PM.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote