View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2010, 12:28 PM  
Name: Harry
Default Re: How did you first find out you were gay or bi?

It took me a long time to realize that I was bi. I always assumed I was straight because it was the "right" way to be. I know I had feelings for guys in 7th grade but I never really thought anything of it. It was the summer after 8th grade and I was dating my best friends sister, we had dated for a while. Well I would spend the night at their house and their parents were fine with it if I stayed in his room. (cus you know how parents all assume if a guy and a girl are in the same room they've gotta be having sex -.-) I did this fairly often. But one night, me and him started talking about dicks and circumcision somehow, and he had never seen and uncut dick. so I showed him mine, after that he showed me his, and then stuff started happening.

This all happened while I was dating the guys sister. and the funny thing is, after all that I still didn't know I was bi. I just thought it was totally natural. It wasn't until about 1-2 years later after I had broken up with the girl. I was in 10th grade and I just thought about it........"wait....I did that? with a guy?" It was a strange thought for me because I had always assumed I was straight. but then again, it happened so naturally that I couldn't deny it. So I just calmly accepted it and over time people found out and were ok with it.
P.S.---His sister never found out what we did XD
rhsbandnerd24 is offline   Reply With Quote