Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2006, 02:22 PM  
Melchi0r
Awesome Poster

Melchi0r's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

I definately believe in a Creator, Supreme Being, etc. who I think is God. I don't quite believe in Adam and Eve being the first two human beings. I think God didn't create man at first, He first created dinosaurs but wiped them out. Then He helped life along afterwards and when primates came along, He had the idea for humans, so He made evolution happen. I think God made evolution happen because for apes to evolve into humans by mutations and stuff is very unlikely and would take a lot longer than it actually took, IMO.

You are very right, -[[NeverLetGo]]-, I hate wars over religion and lots of Christians believing they're superior to atheists, Jews, Muslims, etc. and being hateful to their fellow man cuz they don't go to Christian church every Sunday. Combining all religions into a loving, accepting, very flexible one we could finally live in peace. Yeah I know, wishful thinking, but in the words of John Lennon "You may say I'm a dreamer/But I'm not the only one/Someday you might join us/And the world will be as one"
Melchi0r is offline   Reply With Quote