View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2006, 10:17 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Christianity???

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTheLordsServantx View Post
well i dont think we're messing with u. The Bible tells us to help God's creations who still havent seen the light. We dont think were better than u because we saw the light before u. We just want to help u. Example (symbolical):
If u see a child standing in the middle of the street, and theres a huge truck thats about to hit him/her. Wouldn't u help?

We are the bystander, athiests are the child in the street, and the semi is the eternal damnation that we dont want to hit u.

We only want to help. Its so unfortunate that people deny help only until they believe they really need it. What we're trying to do, is show people that they need help seeing the truth. Please dont be mad at us for helping.

God Bless
Eternal damnation! LOL!! o noes!!! I dont want to be thrown into hell fire! I better convert myself right away, without even seeing one ounce of proof and even though it has been proven false!!! Why is YOUR f*cking religion the "correct" religion why not islam they believe that if you dont convert you will also burn. What about judism they dont even believe jesus was a prophet. You are entitled to your believes but dont ever try to spew your religious Bullsh*t at me, basicly saying that I will burn if I dont convert *pff* facist. F*ck your god, if he is so omnipotent and fair and just why the F*ck would he make me just so I would burn in hell surely he KNEW I would because according to your little book he knows all.

Exuse my lauguage.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png

Last edited by Phantom; September 24th, 2006 at 10:21 PM.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote