Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie
Default email

I wrote this just now but to be honest i'm terrified of sending it
i'm not sure what to do

Spouse Abuse – What is It?
Spousal Abuse is a difficult behavior to define because it encompasses a set of symptoms that involve both physical and/or emotional abuse. When it takes the form of emotional abuse, it is characterized by verbal ridicule and/or putdowns that demean and patterns of neglect. Physical abuse involves the threat of physical violence and may include slapping, shoving, and deliberate physical assault.

Spousal abuse is a pattern of behavior that may be the result of a number of different factors. It may be a learned behavior that a child observes occurring between parents and later repeats in his or her adult relationships. Studies show that abusers are often motivated by feelings of powerlessness and insecurity. Spouse abuse inflates the ego and provides a false sense of control. It may be the result of a misguided sense of love that results in unhealthy possessiveness and/or jealousy.

Society is now becoming more aware of spouse abuse than it has been in the past. Previously, even if gross abuse was reported to the authorities, the law was reluctant to get involved. It was assumed that the man was ruler in his own castle and the authorities had no business there. At best it was viewed as a misdemeanor. That view has changed. If a man or woman feels abused, there are now many organizations ready to help

dad somethings seriously wrong with mum what she's doing is verbal spousal abuse
its been going on for years and its getting worse you know it is
Its hurting you I can see it
its breaking you and it tears me up inside
dad she dosent have the right to do this to you your a wonderful husband and the best dad a kid could ever ask for
you work hard, sacrafice and your very understanding
you've been an incredible source of strength for me
now its my turn to try and help you
what shes doing is wrong
shes an abusive alcoholic she needs to stop and she needs help

i've tried talking to you about it but you love her allot I know you do
You dont want to belive it so i'm trying email
but dad
its true
and I can see what its doing to you

I love you sooooooooo much
I know i dont say it as much as i should but i really do care about you