View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2006, 06:33 PM  
Default To My Best Friend,

I was walking home from school today, and I passed by your old house. I couldnt help but remember all the great times we had there. Every day after school I would walk the 8 blocks to your house to hang out.

As I walked on I remember when we used to walk home together, sharing stories, goofing off, and being the idiots we naturally are. lol.

I remember when we first met, it was really by chance. We both needed a friend, and there you were.

You helped me through some of the most difficult years I've had. You knew me better than I knew myself, and you never judged me.

I have no doubt that you are the best friend I will ever have.

When you left, so did a part of my life that I fear will never be replaced.

Although I will continue to visit you, I am now entering into a new world I have never experienced before. I struggle to find things to do, and new friendships are difficult. I am learning to live in this new world, but it will take time.

I cant forget though, that when you left you also left something behind for me. Not only memories, but also a newfound respect for life. I now see the good in all people, and I look more positively on every experience I encounter. These are things I would have never learned without you.

I want to thank you. Thank you for the wonderful memories you left for me. Thank you for being the best friend Ive ever had, and for understanding me like no one else could. Thank you for the friend you will continue to be, even thousands of miles away, but thank you most of all for the better person you helped me to become.

Your friend always,

Cable is offline   Reply With Quote