View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2006, 12:06 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: The war in Iraq(debate)

I have a friend that is from Jordan. They are very nice, and they are very fond of there home country. They discussed with me the problems with america's global perspectives. You see, it is not the muslims themselves who are at fault here. It is america and isreal's fault that there is so much trouble. After WWII when isreal was made into a country, it forced all the previous, palistany peoples, millions i might add, out of there homes, and into other peoples land. Millions died, and still millions live in refugee camps, still hoping to one day return to there lands.

Isreal has caused great tension in the middle east. Many people have died in its name, and in the name against it.

The united states invasion of the middle east is also one of unjust cause. It only causes instability in the middle east, desimating the economy for millions. You cant build an economy by force. Only willed people can. And the majority of Iraqi's don't like america or americans. The majority americans do not like the war in Iraq.

This is not democrocy, this is a dictatorship. This country is doing something, that the majority of the people don't want it to. Doesnt that tell us something. BAH.

Lets look at the community, and stop with this unecessary global shit. please. phantom, grow some ideas and get back to me you simple minded, half witted, filthy little girl.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote