View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2006, 10:45 AM  
xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture
Default Re: Christianity- The world's most hated religion??(discuss)

i think u all know already that i am a christian. But i feel like in the past, with my harsh defensive arguements, i gave the wrong impression of what a christian should be like. My pastor actually addressed that giving people the wrong impression of Christianity will turn them away instead of bring them closer. But as a Christian, it is my duty to Evangelize people. So, i will no longer "force Christianity down people's throats" or try to prove that Christianity is true, because there is no proof. ITS BASED ON FAITH. But i will show you the miracles Christ has performed in my life, and then you can make the decision for yourself.

So back to the main point, i believe Christianity is not evil or bad or horrible, but that Christians have done a poor job representing our religion, thus, we make Christianity seem evil through the eyes of someone who may not fully understand our beliefs.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions:
xTheLordsServantx is offline   Reply With Quote