View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2006, 04:54 AM  
Hyper
VT Lover

Default Re: The war in Iraq(debate)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Ok lets decipher none sensical ramblings top to bottom. No I said we free them rebuild their country and protect them and brittan and us get exlusive rights to mine for oil, this is only a theory though my personal thoughts.

"Also why do you think the Iran would fire a nuke at Israel? Simply because they hate Israel and now even more nations hate Israel after the 'Attack on Hezbollah' and if they get captured when they run away how would they get captured when the leaflets are dropped ( WHEN THERE IS NO ISRAEL TROOPS IN THE COUNTRY )"
Yeah the president of Iran has REPEATEDLY said he wants to destroy isreal, or "drive them into the sea" now if you dont take that as a threat somthing is wrong. you surround the city. Yes I admit isreal is alittle brutal at times but they have to be they are surrounded by MILLIONS of muslims that would like nothing better than to see them ALL dead or driven into the sea.

"Also if the terrorists realy meant what they were doing why wont they find one of the good ol KGB nukes in USA? Or buy one I am sure surten non governmental groups have some KGB ,, Briefcase nukes '' and see I have a thought if I was a terrorist and id have lets say 5000 ppl in the US
Who agreed with me why wont we all just get a gun walk in a Government institution and blow as many ppl away as possible? Instead of making stupid bombard attacks which mostly fail because we try to get 2000 tons of TNT in the country with briefcases lol.. No rather buy a gun anyone can get one in America! Walk in a damn government institution and blast a some heads and later take responsibility 5000 ppl with guns who walk in mostly in different places im sure they could kill atleast 2 ppl each.. I have tons of more theories what the terrorists could do but for some reason their never doing them.. "
LOL do you realize what your saying 5000 arabs walk into a gun store buy a SHITLOAD of guns and just charge the f*cking whitehouse yelling ALAH ACBAR!! I am very worried about KGB nukes because our mexico border is so weak, you do know that there is an estimated 5000 al quida sleeper agents in the U.S right which I doubt maybe more like 200. Dude I think the terrorists realy MEANT what they were doing on 9/11 ! when they killed 3000! of our own in an attack that rivaled PEAR HARBOR, you seem to have forgotten, maybe it would have helped you understand if one of your family members died there I bet then you would be all for the war on terror.

"Now you can try and think yourself for a change"

^That was un needed

You know you still dont get my point if there are thought to be 5000 agents in USA and you think like 200 they wouldnt have to get in the border they could do much worse than Pearl Harbor.. But instead a huge attack only happens when the government gains political influence by it occuring. Of course you still dont see your logic cuz in your head simply everyone who doesnt agree with you is wrong. And no I wouldnt support the war with terrorism if my family member wouldve died there. I wouldnt follow a mass of hate and a government that belives the best solution is always to give someone else the weapons so they could kill them or better yet kill it yourself. And if youd look at history youd perhaps realize why the fuck do all the muslims hate Israel. And what the Iran president has said. Well its simply let me give you an example I will say I will kill you if you dont shut up but that doesnt mean il kill you all that means is I am trying to get you to shut up. And why would Iran fire a nuke at Israel all it would mean is that theyd be attacked by the good ol USA. And yes the last line in my previous post was very needed.

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote