Thread: Drug Abuse Poll
View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2006, 06:47 PM  
xTheLordsServantx
Member+

xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture

Default Re: Drug Abuse Poll

I do not do drugs, and i never will. Also i do not drink because i am only 15, and the legal age is 21. I do not do drugs and drink because:

1) Its stupid - Drinking and doing drugs can ruin your life. Also, every time you do either one of those, u lose brain cells, thus making you more dumb.

2) I'm an athlete - I play soccer on varsity at my school. If i were to get caught doing anything illegal, then i would get kicked off the team, which i could not deal with

3) Im on Student Council - Better known as Student Government, and we had to sign a contract saying that we would not drink, smoke, or do drugs during the school year.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions: http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html
xTheLordsServantx is offline   Reply With Quote