Thread: my friend
View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2006, 03:01 PM  
BillyWitchDoctor.com
Great Poster
 
BillyWitchDoctor.com's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 28, 2006
Location: in my own head
Default Re: my friend

he was killed by Freon (stuff used in air conditioners) , its an inhalent. yea, never ever do inhalents, they're so bad for you and for some people it doesnt matter how many times you've done them, you can all of a sudden die or even ur first time you can die, thats why they're so dangerous
BillyWitchDoctor.com is offline   Reply With Quote