View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2006, 07:24 AM  
Ravenous
Unregistered

Default Re: Christianity- The world's most hated religion??(discuss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
i hate all religions. how stupid do you have to be to believe in something that isnt real?
Well good for you sunshine, but the thing is, you have no proof that christianity isn't completely correct. I am not a religious person, and I do not believe any religion is correct. However I have no way of knowing that for sure and thats something people need to understand.
Tolerate others peoples beliefs, thats essential.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley
there is no right religion, religion should be banned, it is the root of a lot of problems, and should be eliminated altogether.
Once again... You don't know that. Religion should not be banned, although it does cause many problems, it gives hope to many people. It is what some people need to get through the day, and if thats what they need, thats what they should have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTheLordsServantx
Well, I am very smart
Bullshit are you, you are one of the stupidest people on this site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTheLordsServantx
But, i can show YOU that your "Big Bang" Theory points to God. There is a book called, "God: The Evidence" and it totally shows how if there were minor changes in the atomic structure of the elements, the sun would not exist. Ill give u quotes from the book, which was created by scientists, which proves that God really does exist.
Go for it, if you show me substancial evidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley
you have the right for free speech, i have the right mace you in the eyes.
I might have the right to free speach in public, but that is still limited, its not totally free speech. On the internet, and on VT no one, except Josh/Sam has that right.
And I am fairly sure its assualt/attempted murder if you mace someone in the eyes...
Quote:
Potterfile1991]And why do priests always get charged for molestation of young boys?
Haha that doesn't ALWAYS happen does it! Idiot. Thats like saying it ALWAYS floods in New Orleans because it happened once or twice. Steriotyping at its worst there.

Oh and I think you will find Islam (unfairly) is probably the most hated religion.