View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2006, 02:18 AM  
xTheLordsServantx
Member+

xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture

Default Re: One Language

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
I think every1 in every country should learn 1 extra language besides their homelanguage which everyone would learn this would break a few diplomatic language barriers. I dont agree that we should all speak 1 language and lose all the old Barbarian languages Spanish, Italian, France, German and all those cuz there like a heritage it would be helpful and more comfortable if every1 would speak 1 language internationaly and in homely they all speak their homelanguage ( I hope you catched my drift through the horribly written throught )
i disagree. i think having different languages is good because it diversifies the world. i would much rather have the seperations of language, that God created, then have robots. Diversity is amazing good for a population, as preached in Biology and many other science classes. I also dont think Spanish is a barbaric language, because that word derives from Greek times, and shows cultural and mental inferiorities and it basically says that they are not "civilized". Trust me, that is not the word to use. I think u meant to say "older" or "outdated" languages.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions: http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html