Old September 15th, 2006, 11:00 AM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: The war in Iraq(debate)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
An eye for an eye and the world goes blind

Answering to violence with violence greates more violence creating a never ending cycle of violence.. Is this realy what you true patriots want? You want your brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters to die in a pointless war.. Did the Iraqis realy wanted to be rescued I dont think so well atleast they surtenly didnt after the bombings and attacks blew up their buildings and so on. Also I heard that in some point of the war 5000 children died everyday to starvation, landmines and other war activities. I am not going to talk about the reasons US went in there I am just saying the situation is blind and stupid.

The only true war that exists in our age is Economical, political war and both sides use it. Yeah sure things may go better in there but some things will never go better again lost lives. More hate will just come from all this and create more violence..

EDIT : Also why would you drop leaflets in an area where your bombing some1 who is hiding.. Do you see logic in it?
from the bottom to top. Yes because if the terrorist leaves the city we capture him, if civilians leave they are given medical attention or whatever need be.

"The only true war that exists in our age is Economical, political war and both sides use it. Yeah sure things may go better in there but some things will never go better again lost lives. More hate will just come from all this and create more violence.."

Yeah their Idea of a political war is hiding among children then when one gets killed take a picture, or one of OUR journalists takes a picture and says this is bushes private war for oil or some dumb thing like that. The terrorists then gather in rallys and show grusome pictures then more people become insurgents even when its the terrorists fault the kid died.

"Answering to violence with violence greates more violence creating a never ending cycle of violence.. Is this realy what you true patriots want? You want your brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters to die in a pointless war.. Did the Iraqis realy wanted to be rescued I dont think so well atleast they surtenly didnt after the bombings and attacks blew up their buildings and so on. Also I heard that in some point of the war 5000 children died everyday to starvation, landmines and other war activities. I am not going to talk about the reasons US went in there I am just saying the situation is blind and stupid."

There are only a couple of ways to defeat terrorists, complete millitary force just kill them intill they come out of their fanatical thinking and say know that the only way is death, now this sounds harsh but the only other ways is to destroy every country that funds them or trains them, which is like every country in the middle east, or just sit back and take it while they bomb our shit. Yes trust me if you lived in Iraq when saddam was in power you would want to be rescured, I am not even going to list all the things we have done for them, I think they are in another thread. No children are not dieing from starvation we give them food medical attention, more than half of them have medicare, we build them hospitals , more housing etc. Like I said most children only die because ackmed is hiding in peoples houses and behind children, this tactic is called hugging. We dont use landmines because after the war they dont get picked up, people in belgium are still geting blow up by bombs from ww1!
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote