View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2005, 10:20 PM  
Dante
Legendary Member

Default We have bigger things to worry about

This country is so hilarious.

People spend there time trying to oppress gay people, and tell them that they are disgusting for doing what they do, and waste time protesting to ban gay marriage, but think about it for a second, dont we have bigger things to worry about, like trying to get our country out of trillions of dollars in debt, dont we have bigger things to worry about like saving jobs and rasing the economy. Dont we have bigger things to worry about like trying to get our troops out of Iraq, when we all know that they are there for no reason. The bottom line is WE HAVE BIGGER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT, than oppresing people. We are supposed to be the best country in the world, but why do we treat people the way we do. In Europe there is no problem, in canada there is no problem, is australia there is no problem, but we "claim" to be the best country in the world, but we cant come to an understanding that gay people are people also.

Thank you

The CEO

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote