Thread: Right vs. Left
View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2006, 07:00 PM  
I am: I am
kolte's Forum Picture
Name: Matt
Default Re: Right vs. Left

You created another account after your first had been altered by an administrator, Kiros. Your behavior is deplorable, and your attitude unacceptable. And even after multiple warnings, you still have not changed your behavior.

Bann requested.

note: your not being banned because of your creation of another account. You are being banned because you are an asshole, that donest respect the rules of this site.

well, you failed to listen to me. When I warned you on many occasions. You also failed to listen to the adminsitrator Kiros, and Alex(redcar). After breif discussions and a unanimos agreement. We decided to do something about your little "ego, additude, whathave you problems". Since you cannot be nice to others, your posts are under constant moderation. Therefor only with an administrative apporval can your posts be seen by the public.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""