View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2006, 06:34 PM  
Phantom2828
Banned

Default Re: communism(discuss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolte View Post
I'm not talking about any single forum of government in the past. But a totally new one. One based soley on the basis of Anarchist Communism. Where every single person is equal. Nobody has more power then anyone else.

"Anarchist communism is a form of that advocates the abolition of the State and capitalism in favor of a horizontal network of voluntary associations through which everyone will be free to satisfy his or her needs.
Anarchist communism stresses egalitarianism and the abolition of social hierarchy and class distinctions that arise from unequal wealth distribution, the abolition of capitalism and money, and the collective production and distribution of wealth by means of voluntary associations.
In anarchist communism, the state and property no longer exist. Each individual and group is free to contribute to production and to satisfy their needs based on their own choice. Systems of production and distribution are managed by their participants.
The abolition of wage labor is central to anarchist communism. With distribution of wealth being based on self-determined needs, people will be free to engage in whatever activities they find most fulfilling and will no longer have to engage in work for which they have neither the temperament nor the aptitude. Anarchist communists argue that there is no valid way of measuring the value of any one person's economic contributions because all wealth is a collective product of current and preceding generations.
Anarchist communists argue that any economic system based on wage labor and private property will require a coercive state apparatus to enforce property rights and to maintain the unequal economic relationships that will inevitably arise.
" - wikipedia

"The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself." - Gerrard Winstanley

The indians of native america saw that the world belonged to nobody. And its true. These borders, these signs, these fences. They mean nothing to me. The world is yours and mine, and we should share and produce for ourselves and eachother.

What do you think about communism in the raw theory.
Anarchist communism will only work intill I decide (not realy) to walk up to you and kill you or take the food you are eating out of your hands HEY ITS FROM THE EARTH SHARE! Its nice to dream though
Phantom2828 is offline   Reply With Quote