View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2006, 05:36 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: communism(discuss)

Ant. CmpCmp. Your analagies and your instances were both in regards to children and teenagers lol. Both of which need guidence. Do you honestly think that educated, consenting adults need athoritairan figures keeping them in check. Its true, sometimes this athority is needed, but this is only because of our capatilist societies unstableness. Communism hasnent ever worked in the past, becuase its never been fully implemented. What need to people have to rule when they are completly free? Yeah, I'm a moderator, i keep the peace, or at least try. But you guys are teenagers, and many of you are much to immature to handle the responsibility of thinking for yoruselves.

Ant. cmpcmp. Do you think you need me to lead you. I doubt it. I think You guys and I could live quite peacefully without eachother ruling one another. Don't you agree?

And just because everyone is equal, that doesnt mean nothing will get done. I really don't see your logic there. There will still be volonteer organizations all over. Hospitles, schools, construction crews, farmers, and even political, or should I say def. political organizations. People would organize these, and then everyone would be heard, and together they would decide on issues, and work as a community to better themselves.

You guys make me laugh talking down communism because its not perfect.
capatilism is so much worse then communism when it comes to perfection. And yet you defend it?

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""

Last edited by kolte; September 14th, 2006 at 05:41 AM.
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote