Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   strange stuff (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=976)

grass May 3rd, 2005 03:25 PM

strange stuff

i had this really wierd experience on the bus 2day it was driving down the road like it dus and then i wanted 2 get off it like really bad but it was miles away from my house and pissing it down but i still wanted 2 get off and the more it drove away i wanted 2 scream or sumthin but i just closed my eyes and clenched my fists and eventually the feeling went but i was wonderin if that is wot ocd is like kinda really strong rondom feelings

Dante May 19th, 2005 01:31 PM

not really...OCD is like ur obssesive over one particular thing...or your a very compulsive feeling....I dont think what happened to you on the bus is OCD related/

RunAwayMolly May 21st, 2005 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xodus
not really...OCD is like ur obssesive over one particular thing...or your a very compulsive feeling....I dont think what happened to you on the bus is OCD related/

YEs it was... i get that way... you just get this feeling about random things like that like if you dont get off you feel as if your going to die or something... thats totally an ocd thing.

grass May 22nd, 2005 01:32 PM

well i dunno whos lyin 2 me but u both sd different things. i dunno if i thought i was gonna die i just really didnt wanna find out wot was gonna happen. ive felt like this a few times now i think i mite be the same reason that i dont sit down at school and i just walk round in circles

RunAwayMolly May 22nd, 2005 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grass
well i dunno whos lyin 2 me but u both sd different things. i dunno if i thought i was gonna die i just really didnt wanna find out wot was gonna happen. ive felt like this a few times now i think i mite be the same reason that i dont sit down at school and i just walk round in circles

Well the feelings you get are different with everyone... but yeah i have OCD and im more then positive it an ocd thing.

grass May 22nd, 2005 04:58 PM

dus that mean i shud get it checked then or wot, dus it get worse if u dont stop it. i never really understood how it all works

Φρανκομβριτ May 22nd, 2005 05:23 PM

ive had that happen. I was on the tube, and i was 5 stops away, and i just wanted to open the emergency door and throw myself infront of the train (I was in the front car). I had to get off.

RunAwayMolly May 22nd, 2005 07:56 PM

Quote:

dus that mean i shud get it checked then or wot, dus it get worse if u dont stop it. i never really understood how it all works

I wouldnt jump to conclusions... it might have been jsut the moment? If you are experiencing other OCD like symptoms then id check it out... but yes. it can get a lot worse. Moine started off really really slow then a year ago it just took off and put my life on hold... yeah it was really bad. it was controlling and just awful. It paralized me. I guess just watch what it does and if you think you its getting to the point where you need help... get it.

grass May 23rd, 2005 02:06 PM

ok thank u dude

CrAzY-TBonE June 11th, 2005 07:59 AM

i have OCD and i rlly dont think that the symptoms you have are OCD related. But if this gets worse, consult your physician definitely. im on prozac for my OCD and it really helps. I always had thoughts of harming another even though i had no intention to do so. but this prozac really helped me. i still get some obsessions here and then but thats only when im run down or bored. i wish you the best of luck Grass, and i hope you get your problem fixed!

RunAwayMolly June 15th, 2005 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY-TBonE
i have OCD and i rlly dont think that the symptoms you have are OCD related. But if this gets worse, consult your physician definitely. im on prozac for my OCD and it really helps. I always had thoughts of harming another even though i had no intention to do so. but this prozac really helped me. i still get some obsessions here and then but thats only when im run down or bored. i wish you the best of luck Grass, and i hope you get your problem fixed!

belive me... the symtoms he has are ocd related...

grass June 18th, 2005 05:06 PM

ye i believe molly thers other stuff i do aswell like playin conversations over and over in my head and focusin in on parts of the conversation or just 1 word and tryin 2 work out wot it means and stuff or just 2 make myself feel worse. and like touching stuff then havin 2 touch it again and then wiv the other hand and then at the same time and makin sure things r where they shud be

kolte June 25th, 2005 11:57 PM

They are not ocd related. You are experencing the commen symptoms of anxity. (spelling). Its a commen thing, many people who have ocd also have anxious feelings.

grass July 12th, 2005 04:00 PM

got another thing the otherday, i quite like 2 fite them though. my mum was drivin and she had her window down and i really wanted 2 put mine down but i didnt, but anyway the best way 2 describe wot its like is a splinter in ur mind drivin u crazy. its like a naggin in my head ... so ye ....bye

RunAwayMolly July 17th, 2005 05:12 AM

Quote:

got another thing the otherday, i quite like 2 fite them though. my mum was drivin and she had her window down and i really wanted 2 put mine down but i didnt, but anyway the best way 2 describe wot its like is a splinter in ur mind drivin u crazy. its like a naggin in my head ... so ye ....bye

im glad your able to fight them off... thats the first step in getting rid of them... tho sometimes they canbe too strong to fight...

grass July 17th, 2005 02:43 PM

ye sumtimes like i needed 2 reply cudnt press the back button

Chatman March 18th, 2007 07:40 AM

Re: strange stuff

i had that once on a long plane journey, i felt really claustrophobic, i don't have OCD , i dont think you do. If it happens a few more times, then maybe discuss it with your parents