Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Alot of you think you got it bad...... (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48)

unknown_14 June 7th, 2004 07:40 PM

Alot of you think you got it bad......

Ok i have ocd and teriets you know the one were you have tics and i also have deppression i take madication for those . I had a very very very very very very very very very very very *breath again* bad anger dissorder, i was suicidel, i had algergys to dust, eating disorder cause when i was 6 i thought people were going 2 posion me. I also had very bad mood swings i would be happy angery hyper and then sad. I also have hyper disorder. I'm a goth, punk, vampiric, bisexual, tomboy and freak of nature. Try beating all that and being in a place sort of like an insane assilyum for younger kids. :cry: my life sucked then and still does.

Runner June 7th, 2004 07:58 PM

Rough life...but you can change things and make it better!

Firestar June 7th, 2004 10:22 PM

Hmmm.... I think insanity is a very difficult thing to define. They usually say that if you think you're insane, you're probably not, but I don't think that's necessarily true. But it's supposed to be something like 1 in 4 people are insane. I must be it in my family because I have depression (possibly bipolar), ocd, several anxiety disorders, frequent panic attacks, possibly some schizophrenia, plus I'm suicidal and I cut myself. But does that make one "insane"? Hmmmm.....

Frªñk June 8th, 2004 11:23 AM

From hearing of problems and things people have and do I was wondering do you think things can come in groups? I was thinking this because I have also suffered from quite bad depression and various social anxiety problems as well as being slightly suicidal and of course having OCD. :D

Runner June 8th, 2004 02:51 PM

I think it is normal to have more than one thing going on. I was severely depressed, anorexic/bulimic, and OCD when I was first diagnosed. I am still OCD....but the rest is contained for now.

Anonymous July 27th, 2004 08:13 PM

Life is what you make of it. Fight your obstacles! Never let them take you over! They are nothing and you are more than that!

grass August 4th, 2004 11:51 AM

how can u say your suicidle thats like using it in a casual term if u were seriously suicidle u wud be dead suicide is a single moment not a disorder

Lost_and_fallen August 4th, 2004 12:05 PM

Once suicide has first crossed your mind, it is an option to every problem.
It can be considered a disorder.
Some fail their attempts, some people fight the feeling and overcome it.
But the next time there is a problem, suicide is a possible resolution.

grass August 4th, 2004 05:11 PM

im aware of that i've attempted it twice, once seriously, and now its a constant choice but thats all it is an option but its your choice to make it dusnt impose itself on you. seeing as i have attempted it would that make me suicidle. if so im not because it isnt with me most of the time its just a fork in the road wen things get bad. if i choose that option again i will be suicidle but between attempts u cant be classed as suicidle.

Shaolin August 6th, 2004 06:38 PM

Feeling suicidal, is when your life goal is always to commit suicide, aswell as you might experiance frequence suicidal images, or thoughts running through your head.