Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Puberty For Girls (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Sharing with Siblings (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2042916)

JuliaVT January 21st, 2018 12:53 PM

Sharing with Siblings

Do you share a lot of personal information with your siblings? Do you talk about sex, or sometimes share details about what you've done? Are they close in age? The same sex?

I have a sister who's a little more than one year older. We're very close and talk about almost anything, including boys and sex and what we've done or haven't done. I love our relationship but sometimes wonder if we're too casual with each other, or if other families are the same way.

Danielle17 January 21st, 2018 01:20 PM

Re: Sharing with Siblings

I have a sister who is two years younger and a much younger brother. My sis and I share most everything, so I think it's pretty common. My whole family is pretty open though. We even talk to my mom about some (not all!) things.

SpaceyCayce January 21st, 2018 01:27 PM

Even if I had a sister, the answer would be no. I wouldn’t feel comfortable talking about my own explicit sex or masturbation details with her. If she were to ask a general question about those topics, maybe. Not my own experiences, though.

Anniebanannie January 21st, 2018 01:31 PM

My sister is two years younger than me. We do talk in general ways, but I wouldn't say we're really open. We're pretty different in a lot of ways, and I'm not sure I want to know everything about her.

Shiny Moon January 21st, 2018 01:45 PM

I don't have any siblings, but I talk a lot about sex with my friends and my parents. I don't look for advice with them, just share anecdotes, funny things and so on.

If I had a sibling, be it boy or girl, I would probably talk with him/her too.

Wingsofmelody January 21st, 2018 08:38 PM

Yeah my sister and i are twins and we share everything. We even masturbate together. We were 9 and we were talking about our vaginas and she said hers kind of hangs. Mine didn't so i said let me see! Only if i get to see yours she said and we both pulled down our pants and we were amazed

SeeEmilyPlay January 21st, 2018 09:49 PM

I share a few not very specific things with my twin brother and almost everything with my older sister.

StacyD January 21st, 2018 09:55 PM

Absolutely. One older brother, one younger brother, one younger sister. We are all VERY close and share in many many things.

HardCandyGirl January 22nd, 2018 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StacyD (Post 3623048)
Absolutely. One older brother, one younger brother, one younger sister. We are all VERY close and share in many many things.

many many things?

I share, too. It's ok

BECCAandMOLLY January 22nd, 2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wingsofmelody (Post 3623028)
Yeah my sister and i are twins and we share everything. We even masturbate together. We were 9 and we were talking about our vaginas and she said hers kind of hangs. Mine didn't so i said let me see! Only if i get to see yours she said and we both pulled down our pants and we were amazed

how old are yall
/?

liane505 January 22nd, 2018 11:35 AM

I have an older sister and she has helped me a lot. We don't gossip but from time to time she will ask me questions and give me advice. I don't really question her. My brother is younger and is only starting puberty now. This is the first time I have admitted this and I feel guilty but when I started puberty I asked him intimate questions about some of the boys in my class. We both went to the same school. He was able to tell me things that made me excited back then. It only happened a few times and we haven't spoken about it since. I think that he talks to my sister if he has any questions. He is closer to her.

HardCandyGirl January 22nd, 2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liane505 (Post 3623322)
I have an older sister and she has helped me a lot. We don't gossip but from time to time she will ask me questions and give me advice. I don't really question her. My brother is younger and is only starting puberty now. This is the first time I have admitted this and I feel guilty but when I started puberty I asked him intimate questions about some of the boys in my class. We both went to the same school. He was able to tell me things that made me excited back then. It only happened a few times and we haven't spoken about it since. I think that he talks to my sister if he has any questions. He is closer to her.

I dont know what questions you asked him or what things he told you exactly, but I dont think is bad, dont feel guilty

Suzy18 January 22nd, 2018 03:15 PM

My older sister and I share a lot about sex. In the past I asked her a lot about sexual topics and like Wingsofmelody we also masturbate together. I can tell you she told me a lot about sex which helped me a lot.

katie3 January 22nd, 2018 07:23 PM

My older sister and I share almost everything and we talk about sex pretty often.

NudistFun January 22nd, 2018 08:06 PM

I share a lot with my bro, he's a bit older. We talk about sex, life, everything in general. We are really close!

LITTLEANGEL17 January 25th, 2018 05:22 AM

I don't have any siblings but I very open with my BFF's and my younger girl cousin.

ashleigh7 January 29th, 2018 01:05 PM

I have an older brother. We are very close. We share almost everything. :)

Taryn98 January 29th, 2018 06:12 PM

I don't have siblings so I can't relate, but I'm very open with my friends

iamsilkspectre January 31st, 2018 03:37 AM

I share with my younger sister, but we aren't that open lately. Dont know why and it kinda makes me sad.

Angela1861 January 31st, 2018 05:26 PM

My younger sister and I often share everything. We are best friends.