Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   VT General Hospital (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   What is the problem with my body? (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2042451)

lallu January 2nd, 2018 12:31 PM

What is the problem with my body?

I know that for most of you it gonna sounds funny but I just want to die when I have to go to school in the morning.In my country we start at 7h30 and I wake up at 6h30.But...believe me! my body is not working.I feel so cold that my teeth,my body, my everything is just freezing while I am just standing in my bed incapable of even move.Then when I go to school I have to buy some unhealthy breakfast because otherwise I gonna pass our from hunger and I need some energy...

Then I drink caffe...but then I go home and...I am not joking.There are times when I have a headache for like a week in a row.And what I am supposed to do after school? studying again!And I see how everyone is just ''yeee we are at school in he morning...we will have all day free'' and my soul is literally crying when I remember that I have to get through this again. Like the tiredness, the headaches, my bad vision, the cold in the morning. It kills me. And i feel so different.Like I won't be able to even go to work normally in the future!And yes...My friends go to bed at 01-02am and I am going to bed at like 21h30....and I am 18 years old....I am not a little kid.

Shiny Moon January 2nd, 2018 12:53 PM

Re: What is the problem with my body?

Sounds to me like you need a doctor, if you have a headache for a week then something's not ok.

lallu January 2nd, 2018 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiny Moon (Post 3612359)
Sounds to me like you need a doctor, if you have a headache for a week then something's not ok.

hii, maybe i should add that this has happened like twice for 2 years.And until now I was on school in the afternoon so I absolutely didnt have any headaches but I just know that these headaches will show up again.Even if I don't have them everyday I will still have them.

TheMagicPotato January 3rd, 2018 05:42 PM

I think the change of routine affected you. You probably suffer from Stress Migraine. Happened to me before.

jamie_n5 January 11th, 2018 07:29 PM

I think you need to see a doctor. You have some very serious things going on there. I think with some meds and counseling you can get back on track with your life.

Just JT January 11th, 2018 08:14 PM

I agree. But also yiunsay you go to school hungry and buy an unhealthy meal
That alone explain a shit ton
Balanced diet and good food is huge. Itíll make you feel so much better in so many ways