Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Abuse (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   What to do? (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2042069)

Bhannon December 17th, 2017 10:00 PM

What to do?

Last night I was drinking with a group of friends. I was pretty out of it. All I remember is one of my girlfriends took me into another room and pretty much forced sex. She was pretty wasted too. Does being intoxicated excuse this behavior?

Juliarules832 December 17th, 2017 10:11 PM

Re: What to do?

Have you talked to her about it?

youraveragegirl January 28th, 2018 02:31 AM

Talk to someone you trust about this! Sex should ALWAYS be concensual. If you didn't give her an okay, what she did was not okay. Seriously, please see a councilor or an adult you know and trust. Rape doesn't always look like we imagine it too, and it's important you talk it out with someone to figure out what really happened. You are valuable and important and you should always be comfortable with what's going on.

mattraho January 28th, 2018 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youraveragegirl (Post 3625495)
Talk to someone you trust about this! Sex should ALWAYS be concensual. If you didn't give her an okay, what she did was not okay. Seriously, please see a councilor or an adult you know and trust. Rape doesn't always look like we imagine it too, and it's important you talk it out with someone to figure out what really happened. You are valuable and important and you should always be comfortable with what's going on.

I agree completely with you

Maybe you should also talk to her about what happened

Abyssal Echo January 28th, 2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bhannon (Post 3604693)
Last night I was drinking with a group of friends. I was pretty out of it. All I remember is one of my girlfriends took me into another room and pretty much forced sex. She was pretty wasted too. Does being intoxicated excuse this behavior?

No being intoxicated doesn't excuse that type of behavior.

Just JT February 3rd, 2018 06:13 PM

Pretty sure in all states just the fact that your drunk, in itself, you are not considered to be of sound mind to give consent. So therefore, she is in the wrong
If you feel you were victimized by her, seek help
Also if you didnít have safe sex get tested

Juliarules832 February 5th, 2018 07:46 PM

As others said find someone to talk to

ceto2 August 10th, 2018 03:36 PM

Would say the same as other people have z is to talk to someone who you trust

bougainvillea August 10th, 2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceto2 (Post 3712395)
Would say the same as other people have z is to talk to someone who you trust

Please donít bump threads that have been inactive for over 2 months. :locked: