Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Alcohol, Drugs, and Meds (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Survey (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2041886)

OldNewGuy December 10th, 2017 10:36 PM

Survey

At my school the other day, they gave this Anonymous survey we had to fill out on drugs and drinking and stuff like that. Bc it was anonymous, people just wrote random stuff on it. Anyone elseís school do this?

Juliarules832 December 10th, 2017 10:55 PM

Re: Survey

Mine has not.

Kaeneus December 11th, 2017 12:17 AM

What grade are you in, if you feel comfortable sharing? Our school did this but it was an outside group giving the survery, and it was only for year 12's, half of which were already over 18 and so adults.

Just JT December 11th, 2017 12:40 AM

Exactly. My schools donít that. They domit every year. But we domit on line at home or where ever. So we know itís totally anom
If it was a paper survey in school I wouldnít feel itís a credible anom survey and probably wouldnít take it or give fake info

OldNewGuy December 11th, 2017 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaeneus (Post 3601036)
What grade are you in, if you feel comfortable sharing? Our school did this but it was an outside group giving the survery, and it was only for year 12's, half of which were already over 18 and so adults.

I am in 9th bu the survey was for 9, 10, 11, and 12th graders.

OldNewGuy December 11th, 2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just JT (Post 3601049)
Exactly. My schools donít that. They domit every year. But we domit on line at home or where ever. So we know itís totally anom
If it was a paper survey in school I wouldnít feel itís a credible anom survey and probably wouldnít take it or give fake info

We didnít write our names so people could put whatever they wanted. Also, there was a larger company that was giving the survey. I just donít remember what its called.

Nights January 2nd, 2018 12:00 PM

We have one every year, anonymous too. I just fill it out with bullshit lol.

Juliarules832 January 2nd, 2018 02:45 PM

Maybe we will get it someday.

xXl0sth0peXx January 2nd, 2018 10:36 PM

I've never heard of this, though it's an interesting concept, but not one that I feel a lot of people would actually take seriously. My school never did this.

Interesting comment that it was an outside company though. Wonder if it was just your school or your whole area or just random.

Drewboyy January 2nd, 2018 11:30 PM

We did and I guarantee no-one took it seriously. I know that I certainly didn't

Henry333 January 3rd, 2018 01:07 PM

we did it last year. I don't think anyone was serious about it