Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Alcohol, Drugs, and Meds (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Anyone ever tried 2-CB (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2041151)

Inflation26 November 7th, 2017 05:02 PM

Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Has anyone on here ever tried 2-CB? From what I've read it is a somewhat mild psychedelic that combines the feeling of MDMA with light hallucinations LSD gives you.

Anyway, I'm trying it together with a group of friends at a house party this saturday and was wondering if anyone has any tips? There will also be 200 nitrous dioxide balloons, 1 pill of XTC per person, beer and weed to combine with

-Rob

SethfromMI November 7th, 2017 05:05 PM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Be careful my friend I would be terribly saddened if anything were to happen to you :(. I guess the one thing I would say since I am not into any of that, have at least one person there who isn't going to be on anything in case something goes wrong they can call/go for help. Obviously I would prefer if you don't do it at all, esp when combining it with other stuff.

Lost in the Echo November 7th, 2017 07:06 PM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Not to preach, but Iíd say stay away from that funky shit and stick with booze and weed.
Iíve had terrible experiences with meth and coke where I legit thought I was having a heart attack.
Drugs arenít worth it to be totally honest with you. Stay away from that crazy shit

Babs November 7th, 2017 07:28 PM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Never heard of 2-CB but only classless slugs with no pride or shame huff nitrous. It's a cheap high for ignorant people. Have some standards, don't do it.

messid November 7th, 2017 08:51 PM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Woah...never heard of it...i never know what the kids are up to these days!! lol

just be careful if you do do it and be around people you trust

Lost in the Echo November 7th, 2017 09:40 PM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by messid (Post 3588161)
Woah...never heard of it...i never know what the kids are up to these days!! lol

just be careful if you do do it and be around people you trust

Exactly lol. Always somebody who wants to try something to get fucked up.
Sounds like a fucking retarded drug

Human November 10th, 2017 02:41 PM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 3588131)
Never heard of 2-CB but only classless slugs with no pride or shame huff nitrous. It's a cheap high for ignorant people. Have some standards, don't do it.

how can you be so arrogant about a drug? nitrous is safe, safer than most drugs. it's stupid to put it down just because of its reputation.

have a good time, 2CB is pretty safe. the most common dose is around 20mg, but you can take more. the visuals are a bit like acid and it's similar to mdma in some aspects.it's safe to combine it with the other drugs you mentioned, but be careful and don't go too overboard if you're mixing. weed can make it more intense, combined with mdma it could get way intense but you should be fine if you're with people you trust. nitrous is amazing on 2cb.

Babs November 10th, 2017 03:41 PM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Human (Post 3588834)
how can you be so arrogant about a drug? nitrous is safe, safer than most drugs. it's stupid to put it down just because of its reputation.

It's not about the reputation, I think it's a stupid drug based on the information I sought out myself. To me, it's just some mickey mouse bullshit. Admittedly I was an asshole in my initial post in this thread, but I stand by what I said because it gets my point across.

Lost in the Echo November 10th, 2017 04:29 PM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Human (Post 3588834)
how can you be so arrogant about a drug? nitrous is safe, safer than most drugs. it's stupid to put it down just because of its reputation.

have a good time, 2CB is pretty safe. the most common dose is around 20mg, but you can take more. the visuals are a bit like acid and it's similar to mdma in some aspects.it's safe to combine it with the other drugs you mentioned, but be careful and don't go too overboard if you're mixing. weed can make it more intense, combined with mdma it could get way intense but you should be fine if you're with people you trust. nitrous is amazing on 2cb.

Dude I donít think she was trying to be arrogant, itís more so itís just dumb as fuck to try all these bs drugs. Some people have control, but more and more shit you try can open a gateway to deadly drugs. Itís just not fucking worth it.
You can get plenty fucked up on alcohol and pot.
I like being wired, donít get me wrong, but all these funky ass drugs just arenít worth it if you plan on having a productive life, and not just being a fucking junkie whoís only care is getting high.

ska8er November 10th, 2017 05:32 PM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inflation26 (Post 3588102)
Has anyone on here ever tried 2-CB? From what I've read it is a somewhat mild psychedelic that combines the feeling of MDMA with light hallucinations LSD gives you.

Anyway, I'm trying it together with a group of friends at a house party this saturday and was wondering if anyone has any tips? There will also be 200 nitrous dioxide balloons, 1 pill of XTC per person, beer and weed to combine with

-Rob

Don't b an idiot. :confused:

YungRox November 11th, 2017 05:00 PM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Have a trip sitter, you may combine with MDMA, but don't combine with alcohol. I'd save a bowl or two of weed for when you might need to calm down, or when you'll be coming down.

Inflation26 November 13th, 2017 11:39 AM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Human (Post 3588834)
how can you be so arrogant about a drug? nitrous is safe, safer than most drugs. it's stupid to put it down just because of its reputation.

have a good time, 2CB is pretty safe. the most common dose is around 20mg, but you can take more. the visuals are a bit like acid and it's similar to mdma in some aspects.it's safe to combine it with the other drugs you mentioned, but be careful and don't go too overboard if you're mixing. weed can make it more intense, combined with mdma it could get way intense but you should be fine if you're with people you trust. nitrous is amazing on 2cb.

Thanks for you usefull response. I did it on saturday and it even though it was a lot of fun, I would not do it again (which wasn't my intention anyway). It hit me really quickly but also lasted no longer than 2 hours. I was a bit overwhelmed by all the things happening (probably also because there were 15 other people all going crazy in one room). Eventually after 3.5 hours I took half a pill of XTC. No nitrous because someone wrecked the spray within the first hour. In the end a really enjoyable experience for one time but this was intense enough and doesn't give me the desire to try it again

Human November 13th, 2017 04:32 PM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost in the Echo (Post 3588850)
Dude I donít think she was trying to be arrogant, itís more so itís just dumb as fuck to try all these bs drugs. Some people have control, but more and more shit you try can open a gateway to deadly drugs. Itís just not fucking worth it.
You can get plenty fucked up on alcohol and pot.
I like being wired, donít get me wrong, but all these funky ass drugs just arenít worth it if you plan on having a productive life, and not just being a fucking junkie whoís only care is getting high.

nitrous is far safer than alcohol it's not really a 'wacky' drug it's legal in most countries. it's better to give real advice on the dangers of drugs rather than just shaming a drug, a drug having a bad reputation from someone on virtualteen isn't gonna stop them using it. giving them proper advice might though.

Lost in the Echo November 13th, 2017 04:52 PM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Human (Post 3589717)
nitrous is far safer than alcohol it's not really a 'wacky' drug it's legal in most countries. it's better to give real advice on the dangers of drugs rather than just shaming a drug, a drug having a bad reputation from someone on virtualteen isn't gonna stop them using it. giving them proper advice might though.

I see your point man. I believe we were actually on staff together in 2013 so I respect you and know youíre knowledgeable.

I just said what I said because in April when fucked with jager, a case of beer, a blunt, 6 lines of meth along with 12 or 13 hits off the pipe my heart rate was 205 beats per minute and my blood pressure was 220/110. Thatís enough for a stroke or cardiac arrest.

Iíd just hate to see someone throw their life away over a dumbass drug.

I donít want this dude to venture into more and more shit because thatís playing with your life and itís not worth for a punk ass high. Being fucked up is awesome. I love to drunk and then tweaked out of my mind. But itís just not worth dying over at a young age when you can alternate to weed and booze and live a long life. I mean alcohol will erode your liver, but címon, why all these funky ass drugs that risk jail, prison. Probation or death? Fuck it. Just stupid. Thereís always gonna be a better high. Experimenting with this shit is not worth any of that. Even if itís ďsafeĒ motherfuckers will be lead into that gateway of shit theyíre gullible to try that isnít. I know from experience.

Just trying to tell the dude to stay away from that pointless, stupid shit.

Inflation26 November 14th, 2017 11:57 AM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost in the Echo (Post 3589741)
I see your point man. I believe we were actually on staff together in 2013 so I respect you and know youíre knowledgeable.

I just said what I said because in April when fucked with jager, a case of beer, a blunt, 6 lines of meth along with 12 or 13 hits off the pipe my heart rate was 205 beats per minute and my blood pressure was 220/110. Thatís enough for a stroke or cardiac arrest.

Iíd just hate to see someone throw their life away over a dumbass drug.

I donít want this dude to venture into more and more shit because thatís playing with your life and itís not worth for a punk ass high. Being fucked up is awesome. I love to drunk and then tweaked out of my mind. But itís just not worth dying over at a young age when you can alternate to weed and booze and live a long life. I mean alcohol will erode your liver, but címon, why all these funky ass drugs that risk jail, prison. Probation or death? Fuck it. Just stupid. Thereís always gonna be a better high. Experimenting with this shit is not worth any of that. Even if itís ďsafeĒ motherfuckers will be lead into that gateway of shit theyíre gullible to try that isnít. I know from experience.

Just trying to tell the dude to stay away from that pointless, stupid shit.

I appreciate you caring so much about the life and safety of someone you don't know irl, it shows you have a great amount of compassion, which is a great quality to have. However what a lot of people don't know or understand is that things work a lot different in the Netherlands (where I live) than they do in the United States or most countries for that matter. The points your making about going to prison, jail or probation are not in order here. Posession and use of hard drugs is illegal here as it is in the States, however on your own property you are free to do whatever you want. Also, there are multiple government-run institutions where you can bring your drugs to get it tested to make sure what you use is what you want to use, and doesn't have some funky chemicals added to it. That is what we (I) did for every pill we bought. They were all tested and were all found safe to government standards. Thirdly, there were 11 of us trying 2C-B, 4 people just drinking alcohol and there was a parent up stairs, who also happened to be a doctor with years of experience relating drugs like XTC, MDMA and 2C-B as well.

I didn't start this thread to be judged by random strangers (and my friend Seth) for trying something after months of consideration and carefull planning to make sure the chances of something going wrong were as small as possible. I started this thread to do just that: get tips on how to be as safe as possible. I did my research on the drug, read about experiences and characteristic of the drug before deciding if it was something I would want to try one time. I found that I would want to try it and I did.

It was a great, very interesting experience that I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on with my best friends and in some way brought us all closer together, but doing this once was enough. 2C-B is not a physically addictive drug, much like XTC and MDMA are not addictive. Regular use however can lead to mental addiction, which is why I have no intention to ever use 2C-B again.

I appreciate the concern from most people. Just the way some of you expressed it without knowing anything about me or the drug I was asking about was rude in my opinion and next time I need some advice I won't give the keyboard warrios on here a chance to make themselves feel good for talking pure shit because of their own narrow mindedness. (not you Seth, you're cool)

Human November 15th, 2017 10:22 PM

Re: Anyone ever tried 2-CB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost in the Echo (Post 3589741)
I see your point man. I believe we were actually on staff together in 2013 so I respect you and know youíre knowledgeable.

I just said what I said because in April when fucked with jager, a case of beer, a blunt, 6 lines of meth along with 12 or 13 hits off the pipe my heart rate was 205 beats per minute and my blood pressure was 220/110. Thatís enough for a stroke or cardiac arrest.

Iíd just hate to see someone throw their life away over a dumbass drug.

I donít want this dude to venture into more and more shit because thatís playing with your life and itís not worth for a punk ass high. Being fucked up is awesome. I love to drunk and then tweaked out of my mind. But itís just not worth dying over at a young age when you can alternate to weed and booze and live a long life. I mean alcohol will erode your liver, but címon, why all these funky ass drugs that risk jail, prison. Probation or death? Fuck it. Just stupid. Thereís always gonna be a better high. Experimenting with this shit is not worth any of that. Even if itís ďsafeĒ motherfuckers will be lead into that gateway of shit theyíre gullible to try that isnít. I know from experience.

Just trying to tell the dude to stay away from that pointless, stupid shit.

Yeah, I understand what you mean and in a way I agree with you. I enjoy doing drugs but I wouldn't encourage my children to try them, you can live life without them perfectly fine and avoid all the shit that comes with drugs.

And haha I'm surprised you remember me, that was so long ago now :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org