Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Abuse (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   why girls bully guys and they dont know it (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2039409)

jesus4life August 12th, 2017 03:46 PM

why girls bully guys and they dont know it

why do girls like to see or hit guys in the groin for fun dont they know that one kick or punch can cause permanent damage or send us guys to hospital i know cause it happened to my friend he got kicked there one day cause a girl was mad at him for joking around and she took it seriously it wasnt even a bad joke he just said some thing gross and she kickedd and that kick ruined his chance of having and he had to go ememergency room the next day she felt bad and tried to be our friend but we told her off every girl in our school doesnt like seeing guys get hit there anymore because of the damage they so whats so funny about injuring us guys i mean not all of us injure you girls like that

PlasmaHam August 12th, 2017 07:10 PM

Re: why girls bully guys and they dont know it

First of all, have you tried periods? You just have a big run-on sentence here, which isn't the easiest to understand.

Back on topic.

I think there are three reasons for this. First, there is basic social acceptance of girl-on-guy violence. Because guys are typically larger and more capable than girls, most people assume that girls can't actually harm guys, and those guys that complain about being hit by a girl are just wimps. And for a guy to respond in kind to a girl after an attack is seen as unmanly too, so it is basically a win-win for the girls. Secondly, due to gender relations basically disappearing, girls are trying to hang-out with guys like guys hang-out with other guys. That means a greater emphasis on physical interaction, and not in the sexy kinda way, in the "punching your friend to show bro-hood" kinda way. Girls aren't typically capable of engaging in the play fisticuffs as guys are, so they have to go with an easier way to do the "bro-hood punch", which involves a guy's nether-regions. Thirdly, as I hinted above, there is no effort by those in charge to crack-down on female-instigated violence. In almost every example in any anti-bullying campaign involves either a boy physically abusing another boy, or a boy abusing a girl; you rarely see the girl doing it. If we can get people aware that girls are capable of harming guys, and that nut-kicks could result in major problems, then you would get a much lesser occurrence of them.

Just JT August 13th, 2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesus4life (Post 3560251)
why do girls like to see or hit guys in the groin for fun? don't they know that one kick or punch can cause permanent damage or send us guys to hospital? I know cause it happened to my friend, he got kicked there one day cause a girl was mad at him for joking around and she took it seriously. It wasn't even a bad joke, he just said some thing gross and she kicked and that kick ruined his chance of having (what?) and he had to go ememergency room. The next day she felt bad and tried to be our friend but we told her off. Every girl in our school doesnt like seeing guys get hit there anymore because of the damagethey saw. What's so funny about injuring us guys? I mean not all of us injure you girls like that

There. Sorry, I'm no great English or grammar spell check kinda guy butbthat makes more sense and a shit ton easier to read.

And I do t think it's all girls who are like that. Yeah I het the bro punch shit and that's cool. No worries there. But seems to me some girl wants to kick guy's like that, they know what's up with that. They know that kinda damage is possible. So I'd maybe think about her mental stability. I mean, dam, that she damage. That sucks. She should know better. Hope she does now

lliam August 14th, 2017 06:08 AM

There are always only a few individuals who do such things. This applies for both sexes. And it still persists even if we consider that more boys than girls seem to tend to do such stuff.

Riley2015 August 20th, 2017 02:25 PM

Boys can't retaliate against a girl, if we do we get in big trouble for it . I've been hurt by girls and every time it happened i stood there and took it. I've been kicked/kneed in the balls 3 times, twice by girls and once by another boy. when the girls did it to me i did nothing, when the boy did it we had a fight.

jamie_n5 August 21st, 2017 05:04 PM

Well it's just one of those things that has been happening forever. It definitely is a rotten thing to do but guys whap each other in the nuts too and I remember guys snapping guys with towels in the locker room too. It's a terrible thing when someone gets injured period. I don't know what really can be done about it though.