Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Abuse (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Im so stupid (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2039205)

Kooy August 4th, 2017 09:50 AM

Im so stupid

So i met this guy on whisper who seemed nice.. Tilll he started acting bringing sexual content imto chat. He asled if i was a cutter... And if I would cut on camera for him... He wanted me to strip naked and to hang myself with a belt to the side of my bed... And like the dumbass i am i did it.. He got off to me choking to death on camera for him.. And when i stood up fore a breath before he said I could... He got pissed and degraded and threatened me.... He wanted to watch me die... He wanted to kill me... Kill me in a sexual way.... And i feel torn if I should have let him or not... Im Actually shaking..

Sere August 4th, 2017 02:26 PM

Re: Im so stupid

This is very wrong. I'm glad you stayed with us but you need to get away from this guy,! He's using you and will just use another person after he thinks you're dead. I'm glad you saved yourself and if anything like this ever happens again, please get away and tell me or make a post!
I'mssorry to say this but he just was a guy who uses people. He would just get some pleasure and move on without looking back. Please kooy try and stay away from people who you think might use you. And again. If you think you're being used or abused post a thread so we can help.
I hope better for you in the time to come

Hjhj

@Kooy

Kooy August 4th, 2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hjhj (Post 3556615)
This is very wrong. I'm glad you stayed with us but you need to get away from this guy,! He's using you and will just use another person after he thinks you're dead. I'm glad you saved yourself and if anything like this ever happens again, please get away and tell me or make a post!
I'mssorry to say this but he just was a guy who uses people. He would just get some pleasure and move on without looking back. Please kooy try and stay away from people who you think might use you. And again. If you think you're being used or abused post a thread so we can help.
I hope better for you in the time to come

Hjhj

@Kooy

Okay..

Firestorm August 5th, 2017 05:34 PM

In any case, self harm is not good. If it hurts you, or puts you in a position where you could get hurt, make sure your safety is the number one priority.

Autoerotic asphyxiation can be a kink to some, but pairing it with self harm can be dangerous. No matter what other people like, it's your body, not theirs. If they're making you do something harmful, get away from that. Find someone who is responsible enough to take your well-being into consideration.

Kooy August 5th, 2017 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firestorm (Post 3557194)
In any case, self harm is not good. If it hurts you, or puts you in a position where you could get hurt, make sure your safety is the number one priority.

Autoerotic asphyxiation can be a kink to some, but pairing it with self harm can be dangerous. No matter what other people like, it's your body, not theirs. If they're making you do something harmful, get away from that. Find someone who is responsible enough to take your well-being into consideration.

Ill try to..

kirikiri94 August 7th, 2017 01:19 AM

Don't worry. Your safe !

parhelion August 13th, 2017 10:01 AM

This guy is a terrible person. I'm sorry you had to go through that. If you ever wanna talk bro to bro I'm here, okay?

jamie_n5 August 21st, 2017 05:35 PM

You made a horrible large mistake that almost took your life. I am sure that you learned a huge lesson from this. Thank God you are still alive. You can't trust people that you have just casually met online. There are thousands of perverts out there that just prey on young kids and try to get them to do things for them by coning them and making them feel like they owe them that for friendship. You are one of the lucky ones my friend.

SingerInTraining August 21st, 2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

And i feel torn if I should have let him or not
After that your feel torn? You lost me right there. This 100% fake in my opinion.

max02 November 25th, 2017 08:17 AM

WTF...

Dalcourt November 25th, 2017 08:44 AM

Please don't post in threads with more than two months inactivity :locked: