Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Puberty for All (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   boy 2 boy cut vs uncut (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2039140)

jaret August 2nd, 2017 01:25 PM

boy 2 boy cut vs uncut

Are you cut or uncut?
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut?
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut?
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter?
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both?
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff?
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff?
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin?
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin?

ska8er August 2nd, 2017 01:41 PM

Re: boy 2 boy cut vs uncut

I'm cut and most of the guys
Ive seen or known r cut.

mick01 August 2nd, 2017 01:46 PM

Are you cut or uncut? cut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? 100%cut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? I'm used to doing stuff with cut guys but would like to try with an uncut guy.
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? doesn't matter. If I like someone I don't care what his dick looks like or how big it is.
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? only with cut
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? ya, we had seen each other naked
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? same
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin?
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin?

The Byrd August 2nd, 2017 01:52 PM

Are you cut or uncut? Uncut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? A very large majority are uncut. It's probably about 90%
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Uncut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Uncut, cut looks nice too though

NewLeafsFan August 2nd, 2017 03:40 PM

I'm straight but I will still answer questions to the best of my ability.

Are you cut or uncut? Cut as a teenager
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? 60% Uncut/40% Cut (teenagers that it)
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Cut (If i had to choose)
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Cut
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Didn't do anything

Jeff1857 August 2nd, 2017 05:21 PM

Are you cut or uncut? Cut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? Everyone i know is Cut so like 100%
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? cut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? I think cut looks better but that is just me.
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Cut
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yeah they have seen me naked
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yeah seen them naked before
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? Not really

pjones August 2nd, 2017 05:47 PM

Are you cut or uncut? cut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? 80%
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? no preference
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? uncut, i think a foreskin is sexy
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? only one uncut boy, rest are cut
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? yes
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? yes
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? not really, he told me what made him feel good so that's what i did

jamie_n5 August 2nd, 2017 07:22 PM

What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? It's about 50/50 here.
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Uncut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? I prefer uncut but all cocks are beautiful.
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? I have done things with both and it was always good.
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Most I guess.
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Some
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? There isn't much that anyone could do wrong. I love my foreskin to be played with.

OP What are your answers?

Chaosphere August 3rd, 2017 12:50 AM

What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? I don't know the percentage, but from what I know and have been told, they're mostly cut.
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? I wouldn't care for these last two. Maybe uncut, just because it's easier to play with if there's no lube. I'm straight/curious anyway, so it's a bit of a moot point.
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? ^^^

Fakery August 3rd, 2017 03:39 AM

Are you cut or uncut?
Cut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut?
Most are uncut
Cut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter?
Cut
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both?
N/A

jls0001 August 3rd, 2017 04:14 AM

What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? Not sure but I'm sure they are mostly cut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Don't care if its cut or uncut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? doesn't matter
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? n/a

pauly August 3rd, 2017 09:46 AM

I'm cut. I was done soon after birth. I'm in England and I reckon less than 1 in 10 is cut here. Since I haven't done anything with another boy and I probably won't, I can't answer the rest of your question.

jaret August 3rd, 2017 06:04 PM

Here's mine
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaret (Post 3555402)
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? Cut 60%?
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Uncut
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Uncut
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yes
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yes
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? N/A
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? N/A

chomoto123 August 4th, 2017 01:09 AM

What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? 20% cut 80 are uncut
Maybe uncut guys cause u can have fun peeling the foreskin
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Both pls
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? No
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? I peeked
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? Ofc
Maybe no

nat2003 August 4th, 2017 06:40 PM

What percentage of boys where you live are cut? 90% cut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Only cut
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? cut
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? CUt
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? YEah
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? Yeah

cyrilmiranda August 4th, 2017 08:19 PM

What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? 95% of them are cut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Only cut, but if it's big I'm not picky lol
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? Cut
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Cut
If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? No
If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? -

loki2000 August 5th, 2017 11:09 AM

What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? All my friends are cut

Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? I prefer cut

Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? I`m very attracted to cut ..

If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? Only cut

If you are cut, and did stuff with a boy that was uncut did you know what to do with the foreskin? N/A

If you are uncut and the other boy was cut did he know what to do with your foreskin? N/A

logan2002 August 5th, 2017 01:14 PM

I am cut, have only seen one guy who is uncut, and he moved into my area, his brother is cut though

MaxDude August 5th, 2017 05:26 PM

Are you cut or uncut? Loose cut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? Wouldn't know
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? Both
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? idk
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? no

mookie August 6th, 2017 12:24 PM

Are you cut or uncut? uncut
What percentage of boys where you live are cut? Uncut? probably 80% cut
Would you rather do stuff (j/o, oral or anal) with a boy that was cut or uncut? uncut, that's all I've played with
Are you more attacted to boys that are cut or uncut or doesn't matter? doesn't matter
If you have done stuff with another boy or boys, were they cut, uncut or have you done stuff with both? just uncut so far
Did they know if you were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? yes
Did you know if they were cut or uncut, before you did stuff? yes