Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Puberty for All (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Nude in front of parents (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2039060)

Coolteenboy July 30th, 2017 04:33 PM

Nude in front of parents

Ok guys, so this is the deal.
Im not a prude by any sense. I have no issue changing or being naked in front of friends or cousins, either boys or girls. Or anyone else for that matter.

But this morning my mom walked in on me in the bathroom (unintentionally and i wasnt doing anything....... Uummmmm..... Questionable, but i absolutely FREAKED. And i do my best to NOT be naked in front of my dad either. I get it. We r all family, we all live together, my mom washes my clothes (including underwear, gym clothes, and stuff) but it makes me SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE and so embarrased to see me without clothes.

Is this wierd??

Vegas2933 July 30th, 2017 04:35 PM

Re: Nude in front of parents

No it really doesn't. I feel the same way about my mum, although I'm touch with other guys seeing me naked (even without a jacket ffs). This is completly normal and happens only because your parents are adults

zzzzzzzzzz July 30th, 2017 04:53 PM

Yeah, that's normal

Londongirl01 July 30th, 2017 05:34 PM

I thinks OK to want your own space but you should also accept it was an accident. Im naked around my folks from time to time and its no big deal to me

Shamal July 30th, 2017 05:40 PM

It's normal

Harrier July 30th, 2017 05:44 PM

Everybody is different. I am "almost" a nudist. I ran in a race with 300ish nude people today for the 2nd year in a row. That said, anytime my mom sees me nude I turn red and blush. Idk why. I have showered with my dad at the gym many times but I don't enjoy it at all really. So I'm with you, I find it weird having my parents see me. But I definitely don
t "freak out" when it happens.

jamie_n5 July 30th, 2017 09:07 PM

It's normal. Don't mind my dad cause we change and shower at the beach or pool. I just don't feel comfortable in front of my mom which kinda strange cause I am really not modest. It also doesn't bother me in front of my little sister. She has asked me penis stuff and I have actually showed her to explain. Don't get me wrong I would never do anything sexual with my sister or ask her to show me her private parts.

SethfromMI July 30th, 2017 09:35 PM

it is completely normal. parents are different for a lot of people when it comes to that stuff. some wouldn't think twice, many would react in a similar way. I really wouldn't worry about it too much though or make a big deal out of it.

mick01 July 30th, 2017 09:42 PM

I am not a nudist and neither is my family. But me and my dad and my brothers see each other naked enough. And my sister and me and my brothers share one bathroom. It's gonna happen. I just don't understand what the big deal is.

Just JT July 30th, 2017 09:48 PM

It's how you feel, so pretty normal. Different family values for,different people is all

teenboyNathan July 30th, 2017 10:53 PM

That's totally normal. For me, there is something really weird about being nude around your parents

Dalcourt July 30th, 2017 11:45 PM

Well I guess either way is perfectly okay. I don't have a problem with being nude in front of my Dad or him being nude in front of me.
I have no mother so I can't say whether it would be the same with her.
I don't really feel comfortable being nude around my grandmas and I don't want them to be nude around me but that's cuz the relationship is different from the parent child relationship.

igalg July 31st, 2017 12:55 AM

It's normal

CrypticBread2 July 31st, 2017 01:07 AM

I totally get it. I don't understand why we don't like our parents see us nude since they changed our diapers and stuff as a child and saw us nude all the time, but I noticed pretty much everyone dislikes their parents seeing them nude. I won't even walk around in my underwear in front of my parents.

sara___ July 31st, 2017 01:25 AM

Nudity in my family is pretty common but still awkward when it happens.

Mom: My Mom and I have no issues being naked with each other.

Brother: My Brother and I grew up seeing each other all the time. It wasn't until puberty that I became modest around him but even now neither of us makes a big deal about it when it happens.

Dad: My Dad and I never know how to react when we see each other, whenever he sees me naked he gets more embarrassed then I do. When I see him he looks like a deer in headlights and grabs something to cover his penis.

Chaosphere July 31st, 2017 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolteenboy (Post 3554097)
Im not a prude by any sense. I have no issue changing or being naked in front of friends or cousins, either boys or girls. Or anyone else for that matter.

But this morning my mom walked in on me in the bathroom (unintentionally and i wasnt doing anything....... Uummmmm..... Questionable, but i absolutely FREAKED. And i do my best to NOT be naked in front of my dad either. I get it. We r all family, we all live together, my mom washes my clothes (including underwear, gym clothes, and stuff) but it makes me SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE and so embarrased to see me without clothes.

Is this wierd??

I feel similar. I'm much happier with having people who are less close to me seeing me naked. I think it's something with the parental relationship, not necessarily just that they're adults.

Jonnieboy909 July 31st, 2017 02:42 AM

im not bothered if any family sees me nude as I'm not bothered anyone seeing me tbh

iamsilkspectre July 31st, 2017 03:05 AM

My sister, my mom and I have no problem with nudity. It's quite a common thing, specially for me and my sister since we have been practicing for the swimming team for a while.

PositiveVibes July 31st, 2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolteenboy (Post 3554097)

Is this wierd??

Lool bro this is nothing. Imagine your ex girlfriends mum seeing you naked. Wasn't the best moment of my life haha!

JohnC July 31st, 2017 11:52 AM

Yeah, having your mom seeing you naked can be awkward. My family goes to naturist camps and practices nudity at home, and sometimes I still feel weird just standing naked in front of my mom especially if she is still dressed or has a towel on.