Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Abuse (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   why... (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2037913)

Kooy June 19th, 2017 09:22 PM

why...
 
Spike is... My sisters pitbull. My sister isn't home, nore is her dad (step sister) my mom and i are the only ones here. Okay. So spike is old.. And having issues. We don't think we will have him long... He lost control of his bowls tonight and.. And my mother lost it. Then she has me get her stuff to clean it while she drags him outside and ties him to a tree despite a storm coming. And comes back in saying she "kicked his ass" and I only seen the end of it... Im watching and waiting for him to finish and she's flipping out saying... Horrible things... I had enough and i yelled out he cant help it hes old. This starts an argument and she goes in my room and smeares the diorea on my bed and then on me telling me if he can't help it I should have no problem cleaning it up. I just got him safe in the kinnal after being hit with used tolet paper with her screaming "don't fucking do that ever again" (she clames she was aiming at the spike but that doesn't help) then I was told of i "disrespected" her again she would make me eat it...

Just JT June 20th, 2017 07:42 AM

Re: why...
 
I think you and your family need some professional help. Help you can't give them or yourself. I read through some of your posts and threads. Seems to me there's a lot happening in your life you got no control over. But in the same time, only you control what happens in your life.

Your at a point I think you need to make some choices for yourself. Suit that's not easy to decide on. And get the fuck outa where you live. Cause that's not a good place for you

Hate to put it like that in your face way, but I'll be straight up honest bro, I've been in some fucked up living situations, and that's fucked up.

That's suptiff you can't fix, someone else can help you and them.....or just you...

Idk why people abuse animals or kids....well o do but the list is endless....and nobody deserves that.

Kooy June 24th, 2017 02:58 PM

Re: why...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Just JT (Post 3534594)
I think you and your family need some professional help. Help you can't give them or yourself. I read through some of your posts and threads. Seems to me there's a lot happening in your life you got no control over. But in the same time, only you control what happens in your life.

Your at a point I think you need to make some choices for yourself. Suit that's not easy to decide on. And get the fuck outa where you live. Cause that's not a good place for you

Hate to put it like that in your face way, but I'll be straight up honest bro, I've been in some fucked up living situations, and that's fucked up.

That's suptiff you can't fix, someone else can help you and them.....or just you...

Idk why people abuse animals or kids....well o do but the list is endless....and nobody deserves that.

I don't know if i can do anything.

Just JT June 24th, 2017 04:53 PM

Re: why...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kooy (Post 3536384)
I don't know if i can do anything.

I'm sure you can do something. I'm not saying pack your bag and run away forever right this minute. Making change in your life needs like
Planning. And you probably can't do all that on your own. That's where professional help comes in. Someone can help and guide you along a change that makes sense for you

Nadin June 24th, 2017 05:36 PM

Re: why...
 
Have you try family counselor?

Kooy June 24th, 2017 10:07 PM

Re: why...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadin (Post 3536421)
Have you try family counselor?

Thats a thing?

Just JT June 25th, 2017 09:18 AM

Re: why...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kooy (Post 3536510)
Thats a thing?

What's the thing?

Nadin June 25th, 2017 05:55 PM

Re: why...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Just JT (Post 3536638)
What's the thing?

I din't get the meaning of it too.

Kooy June 25th, 2017 06:08 PM

Re: why...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Just JT (Post 3536638)
What's the thing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadin (Post 3536866)
I din't get the meaning of it too.

Family counselor. I didn't know that was a thing

Just JT June 25th, 2017 06:34 PM

Re: why...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kooy (Post 3536874)
Family counselor. I didn't know that was a thing

Dude yeah, it is. Even if you just go alone. Doesn't need to always be with family

Kooy June 25th, 2017 06:47 PM

Re: why...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Just JT (Post 3536892)
Dude yeah, it is. Even if you just go alone. Doesn't need to always be with family

Okay

Just JT June 25th, 2017 07:17 PM

Re: why...
 
Let us know how you make out ok?
We're interested

Kooy June 25th, 2017 08:16 PM

Re: why...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Just JT (Post 3536914)
Let us know how you make out ok?
We're interested

Okay

BlackParadePixie June 25th, 2017 09:33 PM

Re: why...
 
no offense, but your mom sounds like a psycho. Ditto on the professional help, sounds like your mom has some serious issues.

Kooy June 25th, 2017 09:53 PM

Re: why...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackParadePixie (Post 3536971)
no offense, but your mom sounds like a psycho. Ditto on the professional help, sounds like your mom has some serious issues.

At times I can agree, scary part for me is the next day shes all rainbows and sunshine like it never happened.

BlackParadePixie June 25th, 2017 09:54 PM

Re: why...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kooy (Post 3536983)
At times I can agree, scary part for me is the next day shes all rainbows and sunshine like it never happened.

yeah, she's probably bipolar. That's not something to just take lightly and ignore.

Kooy June 25th, 2017 10:47 PM

Re: why...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackParadePixie (Post 3536984)
yeah, she's probably bipolar. That's not something to just take lightly and ignore.

Yeah…


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org