Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Sanctuary of the Mistborn (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=413)
-   -   AMA for JT (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2021640)

Just JT October 10th, 2015 08:04 AM

AMA for JT

Ask me anything within forum rules
I'll answere as honesty and appropriately as I can
Have fun!!:)

Reise October 10th, 2015 08:05 AM

Re: AMA for JT

Are you an alien?

Just JT October 10th, 2015 08:07 AM

No, I am a human, I can prove it, my blood is green lol!!

Reise October 10th, 2015 08:08 AM

We are all star dust.

Do you like school? Why?

Just JT October 10th, 2015 08:13 AM

In general no cause I find the work really hard. Last summer I had a tutor almost all summer so I feel like I never got a break from it to
But I do like one of my classes a lot, religion, cause it's kinda new to me and find it interesting

Mars October 10th, 2015 10:26 AM

You been camping? If yea where's your favourite place (city/state/country/etc) to go?

Just JT October 10th, 2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodega Bamz (Post 3236672)
You been camping? If yea where's your favourite place (city/state/country/etc) to go?

Love to camp
My foster parent have some land in Maine so go to, think it's Denmark Maine
It's close to a lake, lots of cool trails for hiking and a pretty cool river on one of the hikes we can swim in also

kissban October 10th, 2015 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJreversed (Post 3236649)
In general no cause I find the work really hard. Last summer I had a tutor almost all summer so I feel like I never got a break from it to
But I do like one of my classes a lot, religion, cause it's kinda new to me and find it interesting

you're assured of a alien ;) :D :yeah:

Just JT October 10th, 2015 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kissban (Post 3236688)
you're assured of a alien ;) :D :yeah:

Think your asking me if I'm sure I'm not an alien?
Yeah, I'm sure! Lol!!
But thanks for asking

Mars October 10th, 2015 10:45 AM

Favorite sports to watch/play? Assuming one of Em is hockey yea?? :D

Just JT October 10th, 2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodega Bamz (Post 3236695)
Favorite sports to watch/play? Assuming one of Em is hockey yea?? :D

I'm not a big competitive sports kinda person, I'll watch a game and stuff, but my passion is snow sports, ski and snoboard, love it!!

Jaffe October 10th, 2015 11:55 PM

My question is rather obvious:
Are you sure you want an AMA thread, where you have to tell the truth to every question and people really can Ask You Anything????
(and.. how did you get this? Very cool!)

Jaffe October 10th, 2015 11:56 PM

Second question:
Banana bread or zucchini bread? Why?

Abyssal Echo October 11th, 2015 12:10 AM

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be ? Why ?

Miscreant October 11th, 2015 12:10 AM

Do you plan on doing any winter outdoor activities like skiing or ice fishing?

Just JT October 11th, 2015 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaffe (Post 3237218)
My question is rather obvious:
Are you sure you want an AMA thread, where you have to tell the truth to every question and people really can Ask You Anything????
(and.. how did you get this? Very cool!)

Yeah sure, I think in thr right forum im ok with any topic, don't really have anything I feel I need to hide
And how did I get what?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaffe (Post 3237219)
Second question:
Banana bread or zucchini bread? Why?

I actually like both, but if I had to choose Id probably choose banana cause it has walnuts in it
Quote:

Originally Posted by Abyssal Echo (Post 3237224)
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be ? Why ?

I actually like where I live cause of the weather, all extremes of weather. It allows me to do all the things I like to do almost year round. Like I could ski/ride almost 6 months a year, as well as run hike bike etc
I'm not sure I like the politics and government of my country on many topics but....
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miscreant (Post 3237225)
Do you plan on doing any winter outdoor activities like skiing or ice fishing?

Yes, I love to ski and snowboard, I haven't been ice fishing ina long time but I'm not opposed

Jaffe October 13th, 2015 12:35 AM

Green Tea or Black Tea? Why?

Italian or Mexican? Why?

Just JT October 13th, 2015 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaffe (Post 3238755)
Green Tea or Black Tea? Why?

I'm not a big tea person, but I'd probably do black cause I know I've had that before

Italian or Mexican? Why?

Assuming we're talking about food, Italian, I like some of the meats oils and cheeses that are used in some meals

Jaffe October 13th, 2015 07:06 AM

In your school,, you mentioned you have to have a religion class. It being new to you, what is your favourite part or aspect of that class?

Do you feel that you are converting to this religion, or are simply interested in it because it is new to you?

(I do not ask as making any judgment, just curious about the affect it has)

Just JT October 13th, 2015 07:49 AM

Thanks for asking ans actually a pretty good question

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaffe (Post 3238810)
In your school,, you mentioned you have to have a religion class. It being new to you, what is your favourite part or aspect of that class?

Do you feel that you are converting to this religion, or are simply interested in it because it is new to you?

(I do not ask as making any judgment, just curious about the affect it has)

I think I'm trying to find my moral compass if you will. Using religion I guess as a guide, or a basis point. My parents were not really good at things like developing my set of morals. So I'm trying to see what I believe as wright and wrong. I mean some stuff is obvious, but on a deeper level I think.

I don't think I'm converting to anything actually. That would imply that I am already a member of some religion, which I am not, don't even think I was baptized.
I might join a religion at some point, if/ when I find one that I feel I believe in. I don't think it will be the catholic religion being taught in school, I just feel conflicted with some principals and if im going to join a religion, I shouldn't feel that way. My foster parents go to a Protestant church, and I've enjoyed that, for the most part, but still unsure if I want to join.