Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Puberty For Boys (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   ** Post ALL Masturbation Questions HERE ** (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14441)

Maverick August 3rd, 2007 03:07 PM

** Post ALL Masturbation Questions HERE **
 
I completely screwed up the old one by accident so here is the new one!

In this thread ask all your questions about masturbating and anything else related to masturbation also goes here.


For masturbation techniques Click Here.


From IAMSAM:

It might be helpful to define a few terms for guys.

1) Orgasm=the rthymic contractions of that little (wonderful!) muscle between the scrotum and anus.

2) 'Pre cum'=that misleading little term to differentiate the stuff that comes out before orgasm from the stuff that comes out during orgasm/ejaculation. It's misleading because the stuff in it is basically the same, the only difference is the amount. As an FYI, there are gazillions of sperm in 'pre cum'.

3) Ejaculation=the spurting/dribbling of semen during orgasm (=the rhythmic contraction of 'that' muscle between the scrotum and anus).

4) Circumcision=the removal of the foreskin (=the covering over the glans or 'head'). Exposes the glans, also leaves a brown ring around the penis about 1/3 way down.

5) Raphe=the brown line that runs the length of the penis, on the underside.

6) Balls do not 'Drop', there is no such term. Testicles descend into the scrotum before birth. They stay there in the same place, in the same position thru life. They only get bigger during puberty. They also do not change size before, during, or after ejaculation.

7) While we're clarifying some myths, there is nothing accurate about the term 'blue balls'. They are not 'blue', they never turn 'blue'. If you are really excited over a long period of time and do not ejaculate, all that 'stuff' goes back to where it came from and everything goes back to the way it was before. Sometimes there's discomfort from not ejaculating, but this is more because of excitement and anticipation, not anything really physical. No harm comes from arousal without ejaculation, and nothing changes color.

8) Whatever size you are now, you can expect to be about 6" when your fully grown, when puberty ends around 20. There is nothing to do about this but wait.

9) Your penis can bend slightly to either side, point up or down.

10) Good girls don't care whatsoever about your penis, what it looks like, what size it is, if it's with foreskin or not. The great thing about love is that it truly is blind. Mercifully, girls are more tolerant of us than we are of ourselves, they actually love us with all our insecurities. If you find one who doesn't, rush out the door.

jjmcray August 3rd, 2007 03:59 PM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
I am uncircumcised, so I know what it is like to masturbate with foreskin, but what's it like to masturbate without it? Also, has anyone ever masturbated with a condom? What's that like?

MoveAlong August 3rd, 2007 04:10 PM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjmcray (Post 173282)
I am uncircumcised, so I know what it is like to masturbate with foreskin, but what's it like to masturbate without it? Also, has anyone ever masturbated with a condom? What's that like?

I have masturbated with a lube condom and it's actually pretty fun :P The lube is GREAT, much better than vaseline

As far as masturbating and you're circumcised, circumcised guys couldn't really tell you, since that's all they know. I've read articles and stories about after getting circumcised, the guys were unhappy with it. See, your foreskin glides on your head (which is the most sensitive part of the penis), and makes the feeling so much more intense. Without foreskin, you won't have much stimulation on the head.

Uncut guys, try this: masturbate to orgasm with your foreskin back - this is as close to being cut as you can get.

jjmcray August 3rd, 2007 04:13 PM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
But during sex, your foreskin most likely gets pulled back, right? Unless you're using a condom. (Maybe) So maybe you get pleasure masturbating with a foreskin, but what about during sexual intercourse, would having a foreskin really matter?

MoveAlong August 3rd, 2007 04:19 PM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
During sex, the foreskin is usually pulled back (and must be pulled back when you put a condom on). Although with sex, you get full-penis stimulation anyway, so foreskin wouldn't affect it that much.

Although even married guys masturbate and I don't think you would want to wager something that makes masturbating more intense because you don't have the patience to make it to where you can retract your foreskin!

ThatCanadianGuy August 3rd, 2007 05:22 PM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
I've masturbated with a condom once. It was pretty good; the closest feeling I think there is to having a foreskin (I'm cut) since it covered everything up. As far as how it feels when you're cut, It's different. Apparently most of OUR pleasure is felt on our shaft and frenulum (look that up) though we still feel pleasure on the head. I personally find the feeling to be TOO intense on the head, to the point that it isn't pleasurable, but annoying. But this is only if I focus on that area for too long. And I'm all over the place :D .

IAMSAM August 3rd, 2007 05:51 PM

Lots of misinformation!
 
I don't doubt that somewhere someone who was cut was unhappy with it. But I'd like to meet him and talk with him. I found no difference whatsoever, the head doesn't lose sensitivity, it doesn't 'dry up', things don't feel dramatically different. The 'lube thing' is a matter more of personal preference, the 'gliding action' sounds more delicious than it is (try rubbing your eye: Did you get an erection from that? The lid glides over the eyeball, too!) It's really not as significant a thing as alot of guys apparently have been led (or want to believe) to be true.

To answer jjcrays questions, masturbation without foreskin is really the same as masturbating with it, except, of course, you don't have the foreskin! During sex you don't really feel the foreskin, you just feel sex, it's not like it's a seperate feeling. So, having it there or not doesn't add or subtract anything form the overall sensation. Also, as a point of fact, you'd pull the 'skin back before putting the condom on.

jjmcray August 3rd, 2007 05:54 PM

Re: Lots of misinformation!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAMSAM (Post 173320)
I don't doubt that somewhere someone who was cut was unhappy with it. But I'd like to meet him and talk with him. I found no difference whatsoever, the head doesn't lose sensitivity, it doesn't 'dry up', things don't feel dramatically different. The 'lube thing' is a matter more of personal preference, the 'gliding action' sounds more delicious than it is (try rubbing your eye: Did you get an erection from that? The lid glides over the eyeball, too!) It's really not as significant a thing as alot of guys apparently have been led (or want to believe) to be true.

To answer jjcrays questions, masturbation without foreskin is really the same as masturbating with it, except, of course, you don't have the foreskin! During sex you don't really feel the foreskin, you just feel sex, it's not like it's a seperate feeling. So, having it there or not doesn't add or subtract anything form the overall sensation. Also, as a point of fact, you'd pull the 'skin back before putting the condom on.

Meh, all that sounds kind of hard to do if you have a tight foreskin like me.

MoveAlong August 3rd, 2007 05:58 PM

Re: Lots of misinformation!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAMSAM (Post 173320)
I don't doubt that somewhere someone who was cut was unhappy with it. But I'd like to meet him and talk with him...The 'lube thing' is a matter more of personal preference, the 'gliding action' sounds more delicious than it is (try rubbing your eye: Did you get an erection from that? The lid glides over the eyeball, too!) It's really not as significant a thing as alot of guys apparently have been led (or want to believe) to be true.

Ok man, I think that's just being a bit sassy. Foreskin gliding is different from your eyeball - the penis head is much more sensitive to the touch than your eyeball, and your eyeball should have nothing to do with erections.

I have not learned anything from my parents about this and I have not been "led" by anyone on my beliefs about circumcision.

There are many people who can be unsatisfied with getting circumcised. If you want me to find these threads for you, PM me =]

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAMSAM
To answer jjcrays questions, masturbation without foreskin is really the same as masturbating with it, except, of course, you don't have the foreskin! During sex you don't really feel the foreskin, you just feel sex, it's not like it's a seperate feeling.

Half of that's true and half of it isn't - the part that's true is the fact that you don't feel much of the foreskin during sex. The part that I strongly disagree with is the first sentence - the foreskin does change masturbation, or at least from what I've read it does, and when I pull my forskin back and masturbate, the sensation's MUCH different.

IAMSAM August 3rd, 2007 06:08 PM

Zach, you're not gonna follw me around and challenge me ,
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MoveAlong (Post 173326)
Ok man, I think that's just being a bit sassy. Foreskin gliding is different from your eyeball - the penis head is much more sensitive to the touch than your eyeball, and your eyeball should have nothing to do with erections.

I have not learned anything from my parents about this and I have not been "led" by anyone on my beliefs about circumcision.

There are many people who can be unsatisfied with getting circumcised. If you want me to find these threads for you, PM me =]



Half of that's true and half of it isn't - the part that's true is the fact that you don't feel much of the foreskin during sex. The part that I strongly disagree with is the first sentence - the foreskin does change masturbation, or at least from what I've read it does, and when I pull my forskin back and masturbate, the sensation's MUCH different.

are you? Can't we just agree that our perspective is different and leave it at that?

I think you're taking all this too personally, it's not about you, and it's not about foreskin. You'll notice I haven't bashed anyone or any particular viewpoint, and i'm not being 'sassy'. However, I think it should be ok for me to share my experience, I've stated very clearly that they are mine alone.

Let's leave it at that, ok? It's not personal.

Learn2Bsmart August 9th, 2007 04:41 PM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
Its a good thing i found this thread right off the bat, cause i just now have masturbation related issues to ask you guys.

Recently, I've found it relatively hard and almost impossible to masturbate in the shower. But when i do and ejaculate, my "orgasms" are incredibly strong. Why is it so hard to ejaculate in the shower, but when you do, its so strong like that? Plus, I've read this a while ago in a question saying something about using one hand to masturbate and using the other to finger yourself in your anus. I've tried that a couple times and at climax, my "orgasms" are really strong, enough to me make shut my eyes and pant for a while. Even though i am straight, (and i know that for a fact because guy/guy sex is really disturbing), why do i find it very arousing when i fantasize that I'm the female having sex and not the male like i am?

liveandlearn August 9th, 2007 08:53 PM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
It probaly feels better because it takes you a longer time in the shower.And the longer your building up to it the better it feals.Im not sure why you fantisize your the girl.probaly is because the girl turns you on.

liveandlearn August 9th, 2007 09:18 PM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
When i get done wanking i always feel funny and sortof tired is this normal

Maverick August 9th, 2007 09:20 PM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by coner (Post 174993)
When i get done wanking i always feel funny and sortof tired is this normal

Yep, it's normal. That's why a lot of guys do it at night. Helps them fall asleep faster.

Crazysam August 10th, 2007 02:29 AM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
Update remeber i told you guys i had never had an orgasm before? well will spare you the details but 2 days ago i was in the mood and well i started you know whatting (can i say W*nk on these forums? lol) and then i got this really nice feeling however nothing came out:( then i really need a piss and half way through some gooie stuff came out allong with the urine there wasnt much maybee enough to fill a teasspoon...(lol is this normal? has this ever happened to any of you guys?)

If this is an innorpriate post or it dosnt belong here please dont ban me :D

liveandlearn August 10th, 2007 10:25 AM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazysam (Post 175068)
Update remeber i told you guys i had never had an orgasm before? well will spare you the details but 2 days ago i was in the mood and well i started you know whatting (can i say W*nk on these forums? lol) and then i got this really nice feeling however nothing came out:( then i really need a piss and half way through some gooie stuff came out allong with the urine there wasnt much maybee enough to fill a teasspoon...(lol is this normal? has this ever happened to any of you guys?)

If this is an innorpriate post or it dosnt belong here please dont ban me :D

This is normal.Its cum and (yes you can say these things here because its qeistion about masturbation)and it probaly came out with urine because your reproducdive system isnt mature enough to know what pipes to close and witch ones to open.(i learned this from the puberty 101 site)So yea its perfectley normal that it came out with urine:yes:

Crazysam August 10th, 2007 10:30 AM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
ok thanks there coner can anyone else explain it in more detail please?

liveandlearn August 10th, 2007 12:14 PM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazysam (Post 175113)
ok thanks there coner can anyone else explain it in more detail please?

Well basicaly it is cum mixed with urine.tell me whow i cuold exsplain it better and ill do it.:DBut i dont realy know what i could exsplain better!

MoveAlong August 10th, 2007 01:53 PM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazysam (Post 175068)
Update remeber i told you guys i had never had an orgasm before? well will spare you the details but 2 days ago i was in the mood and well i started you know whatting (can i say W*nk on these forums? lol) and then i got this really nice feeling however nothing came out:( then i really need a piss and half way through some gooie stuff came out allong with the urine there wasnt much maybee enough to fill a teasspoon...(lol is this normal? has this ever happened to any of you guys?)

If this is an innorpriate post or it dosnt belong here please dont ban me :D

Why would it be an innapropriate post? :P
What probably happened (if this was your first orgasm), is that your cum didn't come out during the orgasm. So it stayed in there, and when you went to piss, it came out then. This could be either caused by 1) you can't produce enough cum to make it come out easily, or 2) you're not used to orgasm, and it all of it didn't come out that time.

This happens to me sometimes, especially when I have a dull orgasm or hold it in. After awhile, this'll go away. Does this keep happening? If it doesn't, it's fine! :D

Remember, if something weird happens to you only once, and then after a few days it stops and there's no problems, it's probably nothing to worry about! =]

liveandlearn August 10th, 2007 02:14 PM

Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MoveAlong (Post 175141)
Why would it be an innapropriate post? :P
What probably happened (if this was your first orgasm), is that your cum didn't come out during the orgasm. So it stayed in there, and when you went to piss, it came out then. This could be either caused by 1) you can't produce enough cum to make it come out easily, or 2) you're not used to orgasm, and it all of it didn't come out that time.

This happens to me sometimes, especially when I have a dull orgasm or hold it in. After awhile, this'll go away. Does this keep happening? If it doesn't, it's fine! :D

Remember, if something weird happens to you only once, and then after a few days it stops and there's no problems, it's probably nothing to worry about! =]

Oh,srry i thought he ment halfway to orgasm,not pissing.In that case i agre with move along.:yes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org