Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Depression, Loss, and Grief (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What's depressing you today? (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=102127)

December April 28th, 2011 10:51 PM

What's depressing you today?

It always helps me to vent anyways.

So, what's depressing you today?

For me, I just feel extraordinarily tired, and there's still another school day and a Saturday track meet to go until I can rest.

sarah newman April 29th, 2011 07:53 AM

Re: What's depressing you today?

What's making me depressed? Well I was a self harmer, got caught my my parents, so I can no longer do it on my arms, but i can on my legs. I was abused 9 months ago, and no one knows about it apart from one of my friends i have recently told. And on top of all that, I have loads of exams to revise for next week. I feel so tired and sick.

Infidelitas April 29th, 2011 07:54 AM

The fuck ups that I have made. Really bad fuckups

Triceratops April 29th, 2011 07:58 AM

The fact that I'm not getting married to a prince today. :(

Charleigh April 29th, 2011 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triceratops (Post 1259951)
The fact that I'm not getting married to a prince today. :(

The fact I dont look as amazing as Kate.

Nevermore April 29th, 2011 10:44 AM

The fact I'm going day patient the whole fudging summer. >.<

anonymous53 April 29th, 2011 10:59 AM

The fact that these voices aren't stopping and I'm out of incense

TheSleepingInsomniac April 29th, 2011 10:59 AM

My kittin got to my alter and chewed at my candles and stole my feather and riped my alter cloth

Theone15 April 29th, 2011 12:49 PM

A girl

Cynical April 29th, 2011 06:22 PM

The fact that I can't stop thinking about SH.

User Deleted April 29th, 2011 06:50 PM

My mom, heres the blogs link: Where did you leave your compassion?
(For when I post a new blog, it's called Thirteen years of dictation)

Brittneh April 29th, 2011 08:54 PM

Well. I cut yesterday, and my fiancee found out, he got angry and yelled. Then today my ex took me out to the movies, made me eat, and tried to have sex with my. Besides all of that lovely day, my mom called me drunk, and yelled at me. Told me I was a failure like my twin brother, announced that if I miss another day of school, she's calling the cops. (B.s., I know) And that she was sorry. Whoopie. Oh, and this chick April is in love with me, but I hate her. I hate her with everything I've got, she made me look in the mirror with her arms around me. I hope she dies.

Zenithar April 29th, 2011 09:14 PM

Many things, my friend, many things.

First of all, I'm failing English, due to the fact that we get project during project after this project while we have this project to do that's due this day while this project is due that day... I just can't keep up with it. My parents can't understand that education has actually become harder than their ABC's-easy English classes in the 70's. I guarantee my mother has no idea what an independent clause is, nor has she heard of it.
Because of this, my parents want to give me two hours of study time, thinking I don't get the material. Oh, I get the material, all right. I can't keep up with my teacher's way of teaching. Yeah, sure, the thousands of other kids she's taught probably could, but I can't. I can't do ten projects at a time, even during this "study time." I lose track of what's due, when it's due, what to do (the teacher rarely gives out instruction sheets)... I just can't deal with it. And then there's my Biology teacher who makes you write your own "two-column notes" from the book's objectives, which is like basically summarizing 30 something chapters, and this book is THICK. I often turn these in incomplete, because I just don't have the time to do it. The worst part is that my fucking psychological condition-illness-curse shit makes all of these stress-inducing things for normal people twice as bad.

Because I have high wisdom for my age as seen by my peers, I have not hit the point of self harm, attempted suicide, or going completely wild with drugs and all of that crazy stuff.

December April 29th, 2011 09:56 PM

My mom has been in a bad mood all day, and though I sympathize with her it doesn't mean what she says doesn't hurt. Also things have just been really stressful all day and I would give almost anything to be able to fall asleep tonight to get away from it all. Also thinking about SH, wish I could quit that as well

Rose May 1st, 2011 02:30 AM

I can't be who I am, I have to hide my sexuality from my parents. I can't be with the girl I love because of parents. Its your basic Juliet and Juliet

Travis Is Losing It May 1st, 2011 03:32 AM

Arguement with my friends like 24 hours ago :/ its been bugging me so much cause i lost one of my closest friends and it sucks :(

December May 1st, 2011 10:49 PM

One of my best friends is having a really hard time battling a heroin addiction and I don't know how to help him. Also, I've had a really high level of anxiety all day, and I feel like I am going out of my mind...

Peace God May 1st, 2011 10:50 PM

This thread.

Kaya May 1st, 2011 11:41 PM

My algebra...and my well....face/body.

I feel stupid & ugly

Dimitri May 1st, 2011 11:44 PM

The simple fact thta people cannot get along with one another (I hate war with a passion, it has claimed many from my life and my friends) also a girl that I really want to ask out but she has a bf.