Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   news topic discussion (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3521)

///James/// December 11th, 2005 03:45 PM

news topic discussion

i know we have the debate forum and all, but i always feel thats more on things that are ongoing things, or are discussions on laws and rules ect and other stuff. BUT my idea is a news discussion one, where you discuss the news of the day and put your imput into stories ect.

so like todays oil explosion in london, we could put our reactions and those who possibly live near the area could say like if they felt anything ect

just an idea, i know we have the debate forum tho

Kiros December 11th, 2005 03:56 PM

I'm up for it :)

redcar December 11th, 2005 03:57 PM

yea it sounds like a good idea!

kolte December 11th, 2005 04:57 PM

word

Skhorpion December 11th, 2005 05:12 PM

agreed

nachtspiegel December 11th, 2005 07:23 PM

sounds good to me!! :D

Aηdy December 12th, 2005 10:27 AM

fantastic idea!! yey go for it!

Ravenous December 12th, 2005 11:45 AM

Dunno it could probably all go in debate or WPR somewhere. I dont think it would get a huge amount of traffic either...

Waiting December 12th, 2005 01:58 PM

whats wrong with the WPR for it

///James/// December 12th, 2005 03:39 PM

good point, we do currently use it for discussion like that yeah, hmmmmm

castillo_98 December 12th, 2005 07:57 PM

Neoseeker has an "Intellectual Exchanges" forum, and a "Loungin'" board. Eg, all serious stuff and debates goes into IE, just goofy stuff goes into Loungin. We could have like, a debate forum, the WPR, and sort of a discussion type forum like James suggested, about current affairs. So there's 3 boards catering to everybody. 'Tis a good idea, because not everything can go into Debate, not everything can go into WPR etc etc

Dante December 13th, 2005 12:30 PM

Well we have posted news related topics in the white padded room and debate forums and it has gotten good traffic.

<-Dying_to_Live-> December 13th, 2005 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Se7en
Well we have posted news related topics in the white padded room and debate forums and it has gotten good traffic.

how about we make a new forum for every month of the year. what the hell is it with u people wanting more forums, post in the ones WE ALREADY have! DOWNGRADE

Anonymous December 13th, 2005 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <-Dying_to_Live->
how about we make a new forum for every month of the year.

Hahahaha! thats a great idea!!! :lol:

castillo_98 December 13th, 2005 11:02 PM

Actually, I don't mean to backtrack but.... all the diaries take up space as it is. And a lot of them don't see much activity. Perhaps Matt is right, perhaps we should think before we create any more boards/diaries, and thus take up more space.

[email protected]// January 3rd, 2006 09:31 PM

i like the idea....ill agree to it..sounds good to me