Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Puberty101 Archive (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=291)
-   -   embarrassed by pubic hair (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60057)

damn almonds November 28th, 2009 02:16 PM

embarrassed by pubic hair

ok so im 13 w/ pubic hair &&my step mom like 2 cum in and wash my hair when im in the shower &&i dont like her seeing me naked because im so embarrassed by my pubic hair

(no- i will not shave- she would notice and she'd call me a slut)

Faithfull November 28th, 2009 04:26 PM

Re: embarrassed by pubic hair

Can't you just tell her you dont want her to come in whist you're in the shower anymore. No offece but isn't it a little odd that she's still comming in to wash your hair when you're 13 y.o.?

XxHaViiK November 28th, 2009 04:29 PM

She shouldn't be coming in to wash your hair if you don't want her to. You should tell her that.

bigboynow November 28th, 2009 06:31 PM

walk in on ur mom taking a shower

damn almonds November 28th, 2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboynow (Post 702075)
walk in on ur mom taking a shower

i have

bigboynow November 28th, 2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn almonds (Post 702077)
i have

do it more

damn almonds November 28th, 2009 06:36 PM

lol ok ^

she says i never get all the soap out

Aηdy November 28th, 2009 08:08 PM

How long does it take you to shower? 5, 10? 15 minutes at the most. I'm pretty sure she can wait that long to wash her hair after you have showered. If you can, just lock the door or tell her to go away.

Kartellmyst November 29th, 2009 05:22 PM

omg.....I shave and I'm not a slut...hair on vagina is like hairy legs to me.

bagel November 29th, 2009 11:27 PM

You could trim the hair short if you don't want to shave it. If you do it little by little she won't notice.

But I agree with what the others said, it is a little weird for your step mom to be with you in the shower. If you don't like it you should ask her for some privacy. You're 13, you can wash your own hair.

If you want to shave your pubic hair though, you should do it. If your step mom would call you a slut for it she is crazy. I just shaved mine and I'm a virgin. Do what you want, and if she doesn't like it you just tell her that you are a not a slut, you don't need her opinion to do what you want with your own pubic hair, and that she shouldn't be looking at your area anyway.

damn almonds November 30th, 2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bagel (Post 703416)
You could trim the hair short if you don't want to shave it. If you do it little by little she won't notice.

But I agree with what the others said, it is a little weird for your step mom to be with you in the shower. If you don't like it you should ask her for some privacy. You're 13, you can wash your own hair.

If you want to shave your pubic hair though, you should do it. If your step mom would call you a slut for it she is crazy. I just shaved mine and I'm a virgin. Do what you want, and if she doesn't like it you just tell her that you are a not a slut, you don't need her opinion to do what you want with your own pubic hair, and that she shouldn't be looking at your area anyway.

she don't actually LOOK at it, but u know- she sees it cuz im butt naked in the shower!!! (pool party in our PJ's anyone? lol)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kartellmyst (Post 703048)

i know... im sorry.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziggy (Post 702205)
How long does it take you to shower? 5, 10? 15 minutes at the most. I'm pretty sure she can wait that long to wash her hair after you have showered. If you can, just lock the door or tell her to go away.

lock the door? i can't even shut the door!!!! fuck that shit!!!!! i'm scared 2 be alone in a room!!! the problem is she actually walks in. :yawn:

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn almonds (Post 702087)
lol ok ^

quotin' myself... lol. and then SHE never gets the soap out. :lol:

Sammi13 December 1st, 2009 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn almonds (Post 702087)
lol ok ^

That doesn't sound right to me. I would tell her that your 13 now and you want to shower by yourself and that you don't feel comfortable with her in there with you.

Misty. December 1st, 2009 11:50 PM

umm..may be ur hair are too long ...thats why she wishes to wash them for u...i wont judge u cause of it...cause many of us have already done that in this thread..

To avoid embarresement i think u can do :-

1)u could sit in ur underwares...dont be BUTT NAKED..!!! [in case she asked why so..just say i m more comfortable this way]

2) u could tell her u dont like the pubes..and generaly talk about how can u get rid of them by shaving or by hair removal creams..and can getting rid of them TAGS u as a SLUT.. [who knows its just u thinking that she might tag u...when she actualy might not]

3)N considering the fact that being a step mom shes so concerned about u..she might be pretty close to u...so why not just try the simplest..and talk her out of washing ur hair(u could..if u think u can..tell her that u r embarresed..!!)

i hope this helps honey :)

TheKingDavis December 2nd, 2009 12:19 AM

thats really akward that a grown woman would want to wash a 13 y/o kids hair...

jhxm December 2nd, 2009 03:24 AM

she shouldnt be in there with you while youre showering. i havnt had my mom help me shower since i was a wee little fella... remind her your a big boy now and that youre fully capable of washing your own. hair.. unless she is hella fine lookin than invite her in next time..jk..kind of..

but if you want to shave than shave.. i do and i like way better.. just a tip of advice if you use a razor only shave down.. if you shave up you cut the hairs to close and let me tell you razor burn and ingrown hairs by your junk is not fun.. ive learned by trial and error... shave down.. thats about it..

Misty. December 2nd, 2009 09:52 AM

u are in girls puberty forum...n u refering to the op/person concerned as a guy :P lolz..

Genia December 2nd, 2009 10:51 AM

Be proud of your pubes babe - just tell your mom in no uncertain terms that you don't need her help anymore to wash your hair. That's what most of us are saying.

Rebecca L Vaughn January 10th, 2010 05:16 PM

I don't think that a 13 year old needs her mom to wash her hair, especially when she is your step mom anyway.

sara1220 January 12th, 2010 10:26 AM

you're 13!!!! you're a big girl now & im pretty sure you are capable of washing your own hair that just seems really wrong to me that your stepmom comes in & washes your hair.

DoveGreySands January 12th, 2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kartellmyst (Post 703048)

This soooooooooooo much.

Your mam should understand that you're a growing girl now and if not you need to tell her. Just advise her you think you're too old to be naked around her and would prefer it if you had some privacy.