Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Puberty101 Archive (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=291)
-   -   Naked with Family? (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47583)

superguy June 26th, 2009 01:08 AM

Naked with Family?

I've got a friend who was telling me that when he and his family (the male members at least) go camping they spend the entire weekend naked...is this normal? Has anyone else done anything like this? Where they spend time naked with male family members?

orangecounty June 26th, 2009 01:15 AM

Re: Naked with Family?

Well for my family, that is a no-no. I do know people who are open with their family about nudity, however. Just a different lifestyle. Are you planning on joining them or something?

ocguy June 26th, 2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superguy (Post 552313)
I've got a friend who was telling me that when he and his family (the male members at least) go camping they spend the entire weekend naked...is this normal? Has anyone else done anything like this? Where they spend time naked with male family members?

Yes, your friend's family is a nudist family. It's perfectly natural. No, my family isn't nudist. However, I have been nude before around them (and them around me).

bowlheadhere June 26th, 2009 01:46 AM

Yea, they just live the nudist lifestyle. This is actually quite common. But it is not "not normal".

MARiFOX June 26th, 2009 01:48 AM

wierd...※-※
they might be nudist or “natuarlist”

briefboy June 26th, 2009 11:47 AM

my older brother and I are nudists

kyle95 June 26th, 2009 01:01 PM

whatever ur comfortable with mate, as long as they start walking about with hardons in front of u

The Joker June 26th, 2009 02:25 PM

I'm not comfortable with doing that myself.

YourFriend June 26th, 2009 04:22 PM

i don't think that's rly such a good thing, it's just not something you do with your family,i don't feel comfortable with it

Skumar824 February 18th, 2010 10:01 PM

my family used to be like that but not anymore. I think it's pretty normal

NeverLetGo February 18th, 2010 10:20 PM

They're just nudists. Many people are (I wish I was!), as long as they don't do anything sexual (as that is considered incest), then there is no big deal. Are you joining them? Or just wondering?

kevinw2345 February 18th, 2010 10:25 PM

alot of people perfer going nude, i know a friend of mine used to shower with his father or mother, its normal for some families really. I my self like being nude but i wouldnt around my family, i would love to go camping nude tho with my bf. Alot of families that do perfer to go nude are called as some people already said "nudists" they are nude when the are at home or camping or swimming w.e but when they are out at school or at the store they wear clothes. There are actually nudist camps and reservations for people like that where they can walk around freely like that.

Impact13 February 18th, 2010 11:05 PM

im guesing there probably nudist; thats actually more common than you think.

Theatrekid February 19th, 2010 08:14 AM

Mine know but like my guys cousins when you turn 18 you do that sorta thing but you go to our land and you are like naked all the time and have to do a lot of things naked like climb a tree and stuff and it never turns into a sex fest but they so some times j/o but all I know is that it is tough to do climb a tree naked
lol
and we have a lake so swimming naked and stuff lol but no old people aloud

Shineforlife February 19th, 2010 08:38 AM

its definitely normal. a lot of people out there are naturists and are well accustomed to it like a culture.

Giles February 19th, 2010 09:02 AM

My family don't do this, however I had been naked around my family before. It's just one of those things that happens but you don't pay much attention to.

Inconvenience February 19th, 2010 10:44 AM

i'd never get naked in front of my father. it's just abnormal

Freshprince February 20th, 2010 10:00 AM

Thats weird for a family to do