Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Puberty101 Archive (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=291)
-   -   Cum stains in underwear (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37188)

nixon February 1st, 2009 02:03 AM

Cum stains in underwear
 
after i jack off and pull my underwear up, the cum sticks my cock to my underwear. does this happen to anyone else

nick979 February 1st, 2009 02:05 AM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
Appropriate word: Sperm...lol...anyway:

It's normal. Sperm is a sticky liquid therefore it will stick to anything when it dries...clean it up thoroughly...maybe use water or a liquid to clean it too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nixon (Post 436957)
after i jack off and pull my underwear up, the cum sticks my cock to my underwear. does this happen to anyone else


lardlad2002 February 1st, 2009 03:48 AM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
if i am wearing underwear, i wipe my penis off before pulling them back up.

nick February 1st, 2009 04:24 AM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lardlad2002 (Post 436983)
if i am wearing underwear, i wipe my penis off before pulling them back up.

Yeah you need to clean up a bit otherwise its gross. That's what God invented tissues for

Justwondering February 1st, 2009 04:29 AM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gerontius (Post 436996)
Yeah you need to clean up a bit otherwise its gross. That's what God invented tissues for

God didnt really create tissues...

China - AD 1391 - The Bureau of Imperial Supplies began producing 720,000 sheets of toilet paper a year, each sheet measuring two feet by three feet.

Although the first Tissue was really created by Howard Hawks... :P

...Anyways clean up before you pull your underwear back up or cum into tissues so its not in your pants.

Needhelp88 February 1st, 2009 04:34 AM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
Don't you wipe it up? Gross...

bos_cool February 1st, 2009 05:34 AM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
yeah.. i know wot u mean... sometimes theres a little left in there and when ur fully finished and pants are up... a little comes out and dries...

nixon February 1st, 2009 05:36 AM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lardlad2002 (Post 436983)
if i am wearing underwear, i wipe my penis off before pulling them back up.


no i do wipe my cock but then more drips out like a few mins later and sticks ur dick to ur uunderwear

Fusion February 1st, 2009 07:31 AM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
yer i have had that before when i don't urinate after i wank

Stevo 69 February 1st, 2009 08:04 AM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justwondering (Post 436999)
God didnt really create tissues...

China - AD 1391 - The Bureau of Imperial Supplies began producing 720,000 sheets of toilet paper a year, each sheet measuring two feet by three feet.

Although the first Tissue was really created by Howard Hawks... :P

Talk about getting technical! lol :D

Yeah u should really clean up after your done, feels gross otherwise.

Donkey February 1st, 2009 08:36 AM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nick979 (Post 436959)
Appropriate word: Sperm...lol...anyway:

It's normal. Sperm is a sticky liquid therefore it will stick to anything when it dries...clean it up thoroughly...maybe use water or a liquid to clean it too.

Semen is the sticky stuff, sperm is the stuff inside which makes it white.
But yeah, either urinate afterwards or wait a little while after masturbating to clear up the few drops that come out afterwards.

jgibbsd February 1st, 2009 09:15 AM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
Never Happened To Me

QuickQuart February 1st, 2009 11:27 AM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
yeah I always take a leak (am I allowed to say p*ss?)after i jerk off. It pushes cum that didn't come out during ejaculation out of your penis.

wavey February 1st, 2009 12:20 PM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
Yes peeing afterwards is the bodys natural reaction to ejaculation.
It has a URGE and almost forces you to pee. if you dont have this reaction thats normal also but try and piss as soon as possible, it can be a cleaning method to clean the pipes :P

Viral Death February 1st, 2009 12:42 PM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
Usually I jump in the shower so this dont happen I just talk to myself so people think I am going to the bathroom and I just say, "I need a shower so I will just take one while I am here"

nick979 February 1st, 2009 03:27 PM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
Lol...when a combined issue, the full name would be sperm. If you then separate it into the definite stuff, then it could be semen (which is basically lube for the inside of your penis) and sperm (cum).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donkey (Post 437102)
Semen is the sticky stuff, sperm is the stuff inside which makes it white.
But yeah, either urinate afterwards or wait a little while after masturbating to clear up the few drops that come out afterwards.


fuji February 22nd, 2009 06:46 AM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
of course!
sometimes I jacked off in my brief :D

staying_alive February 22nd, 2009 02:34 PM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nick979 (Post 437339)
Lol...when a combined issue, the full name would be sperm. If you then separate it into the definite stuff, then it could be semen (which is basically lube for the inside of your penis) and sperm (cum).

I did not understand it this way. I think it is semen unless separated into separate things; sperm and sugary fluids that make up the semen itself. I don't believe semen can be separated from sperm because it is not semen without sperm. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

And to the original poster. You should really clean up after jacking off. Use toilet paper or something because leaving it there is pretty nasty.

marktheman February 22nd, 2009 03:12 PM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
Cum is like glue. You have to wipe it up before you pull your underwear up.
I came in my underwear once by mistake and I wasn't home and by the time I got home everything was stuck to my underwear. Ouch!

greyangel14 February 22nd, 2009 08:25 PM

Re: Cum stains in underwear
 
dude, wut i would do is to get some tissue, then fold them, put them between the penis and the underwear. Then the sperm would stick to the tissue. Then keep it till u go to the bathroom the next time.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org