Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Alcohol, Drugs, and Meds (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   What have you done? (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2041934)

PinkFloyd December 12th, 2017 05:08 PM

What have you done?

**Disclaimer**
I do not condone the use of illegal or underage drug use.

That being said, here's my drug list

Marijuana
K2
Alcohol
Cocaine
MDMA
LSD
DMT
Hydrocodone
Xanax

Babs December 12th, 2017 06:45 PM

Re: What have you done?

Alcohol, weed, acid, DXM, and a barbiturate I don't remember the name of. Don't do barbiturates kids, they fucking suck. They're not even fun they just make you tired and clumsy.

I don't think I'm going to do many other drugs in my lifetime, you never know what you're gonna get or how it's gonna affect you. It only has to take one near-death experience to teach me that. I was made only for weed and maybe the occasional psychedelic.

Abyssal Echo December 12th, 2017 06:49 PM

Alcohol, weed, hash, and pcp.

OldNewGuy December 12th, 2017 06:49 PM

I have not done anything.

Lost in the Echo December 12th, 2017 08:50 PM

Alcohol, weed, Xanax, Percocet, hydrochodone, Vicodin, adderall, cocaine, meth.

I never thought Iíd go past just alcohol and weed, but it is what it is fuck it. As long as you donít get hooked I guess itís ďokĒ to try certain shit, but itís definitely a slippery slope and hasnít been all fun and games.

PinkFloyd December 12th, 2017 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost in the Echo (Post 3602050)
Alcohol, weed, Xanax, Percocet, hydrochodone, Vicodin, adderall, cocaine, meth.

I never thought I’d go past just alcohol and weed, but it is what it is fuck it. As long as you don’t get hooked I guess it’s “ok” to try certain shit, but it’s definitely a slippery slope and hasn’t been all fun and games.

It's entirely possible that I've done meth before. I've snorted some coke that might've been cut with it.

Lost in the Echo December 12th, 2017 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd (Post 3602074)
It's entirely possible that I've done meth before. I've snorted some coke that might've been cut with it.

Yeah the first time I snorted meth I had no idea it was that, I thought it was just coke. Usually coke only last 30 minutes or so, but this shit had me sped up for something like 12 hours so thatís what got my suspicions going.

thomas2003 December 13th, 2017 03:07 AM

alcohol and 1 puff of a cigarette

Juliarules832 December 13th, 2017 03:45 PM

Nothing :)

PinkFloyd December 13th, 2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juliarules832 (Post 3602477)
Nothing :)

It's good to keep it that way.

Juliarules832 December 13th, 2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd (Post 3602623)
It's good to keep it that way.

I have experience with what drugs and alcohol can do to people. I am not going down that road.

PinkFloyd December 13th, 2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juliarules832 (Post 3602624)
I have experience with what drugs and alcohol can do to people. I am not going down that road.

Yeah, my view on it is that it's okay-ish to try the ones that aren't physically dangerous as long as it doesn't become an unhealthy habit. But truthfully, never drinking and never doing drugs is the best way to go.

Just JT December 13th, 2017 08:03 PM

Weed
Alcohol
Acid
Coke
Meth
Shrooms
MDMA
Herion
Idk what else
There all bad
Wish I never did any of them

lemondrop December 14th, 2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost in the Echo (Post 3602079)
Yeah the first time I snorted meth I had no idea it was that, I thought it was just coke. Usually coke only last 30 minutes or so, but this shit had me sped up for something like 12 hours so thatís what got my suspicions going.

Ayaeeee don't do drugs kids

Lost in the Echo December 14th, 2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemondrop (Post 3602963)
Ayaeeee don't do drugs kids

No shit...

Bhannon December 15th, 2017 09:51 PM

Pot, Alcohol, major acid user(almost every night), shrooms, hydrocodone, oxycodone, percocet, heroin, morphine, Xanax, Valium, methadone, Molly, Coke, DMT, mescaline, speed. I'll try anything.

Juliarules832 December 15th, 2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bhannon (Post 3603592)
Pot, Alcohol, major acid user(almost every night), shrooms, hydrocodone, oxycodone, percocet, heroin, morphine, Xanax, Valium, methadone, Molly, Coke, DMT, mescaline, speed. I'll try anything.

Wow that is heavy stuff

insanity. December 17th, 2017 02:29 PM

I just use marijuana and occasionally alcohol. Then there's some perscription/inhalants I did a few years back (don't try it, kids.)

Human December 18th, 2017 09:36 PM

Alcohol, nicotine, weed, mdma, ketamine, xanax, diazepam, cocaine, acid, 2ce, 4-aco-dmt, 2fma, etizolam, speed, nitrous oxide

i enjoyed them all

Kacieboo2003 December 18th, 2017 10:14 PM

Just alcohol and I tried weed twice. Didn't really like the feeling of it tbh