Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Puberty101 Archive (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=291)
-   -   If You Jack off Every Day... Help!!! (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14351)

dope July 30th, 2007 06:50 PM

If You Jack off Every Day... Help!!!

those who jack off every day how much sperm do u get each day? when ever i jack off everyday i have a little.....if u have more sperm comin out when u play wit ur self every day ...how much ?& how? really when i want to jack off every day i want to have a lot of sperm to com out of my dick......i love to play wit my self :D & cum every where :D, i love that sensation :D and when a ton of cum come s out of u :D....i love it!!!!!. :D....how much is it 4 u? how do u think i could ejaculate more?

TheDude July 30th, 2007 07:26 PM

Re: if u jack off every day...HELP!!! any 1 please answer!!!

Could you please put this into a more grammatically correct structure so it makes sense?

Edit: Please don't double post, it is considered spam. Use the edit button instead.

Aηdy July 30th, 2007 09:58 PM

Re: If You Jack off Every Day... Help!!!

Please, just learn to spell and type properly, because I'm not going to waste my time trying to read that.

Vengeance July 30th, 2007 10:02 PM

I don't sit down with a microscope and individually count the sperm, but I can see how much ejaculate I have.

If I masturbate every day (which I normally do) I normally produce a teaspoon or so of semen. Which I guess is about average. The more frequently that you do masturbate the less ejaculate there is, and vice versa, if you masturbate less frequently, there is often more ejaculate.

questionz July 31st, 2007 12:18 AM

i get less and less the more often i do it, and the orgasms arent as powerful, so i set a goal of not masturbating for a week. im on day 2, and its killing me. cheer me on!!! lol

Crazysam July 31st, 2007 02:38 PM

ERMM good luck...

acryingwolf August 2nd, 2007 12:28 AM

STOP, just for a while, like a week, it's like building it up, and then it'll shoot out nice and fast! it works for me.

gaymez91 August 7th, 2007 04:54 AM

i also do it daily
and i get a fair amount of semens of about 2 to 3 teaspoons :)
Its really exciting

jjmcray August 7th, 2007 06:08 PM

I'd like to see a horny little kid go a week without masturbating... I don't think you can do it lol

NintendoFanboy August 7th, 2007 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dope (Post 172384)
those who jack off every day how much sperm do u get each day? when ever i jack off everyday i have a little.....if u have more sperm comin out when u play wit ur self every day ...how much ?& how? really when i want to jack off every day i want to have a lot of sperm to com out of my dick......i love to play wit my self :D & cum every where :D, i love that sensation :D and when a ton of cum come s out of u :D....i love it!!!!!. :D....how much is it 4 u? how do u think i could ejaculate more?

I'll translate for you people...

Hey you guys that jack off every day, how much cum do you shoot? Whenever I jack off everyday (For a week or something?) I have a little... If you have more cum, how do you do it? How Much? Really, when I want to jack off every day I want to ejaculate a ton of cum and make it go severywhere. I love feeling that. So anyway, how much do you cum, and how do I cum more? (Aside from saving it up?)

I did the best I could. It's not quite that hard to read! :yeah:

1234 August 8th, 2007 01:16 AM

Dude, nice job. You could probably get a job as a police translator or w/e like in The Zodiac. But seriously, the less you do it, the more cum, the more, the less.

cdp123 August 8th, 2007 01:49 AM

The more you masturbate daily, the less pleasure you get and the less you ejaculate, so it's all in choice.

grimlip August 8th, 2007 05:13 AM

i do it everyday and i get about 3 teaspoons

Chatman February 2nd, 2008 06:51 AM

i read that drinking lots of water makes you cum more, i think this is true, when we were on a school trip for a week, i came down with toncilitis the 2nd day, i drank loads of water because i thought it was a sore throat. The next day i felt worse and stayed in my room all day instead of dooing activities, Still drank loads of water... anyway i got bored like ya do wen ur on ur own and well, lets just say thank god i wen t to the bathroom and didnt do it in my bed!

Gumleaf February 2nd, 2008 06:52 AM

another old thread.

locking.