Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Puberty101 Archive (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=291)
-   -   **Shaving Poll** (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14886)

Gumleaf August 18th, 2007 07:42 AM

**Shaving Poll**

for some strange reason today i decided to shave my pubic hair again after i promised myself i wouldn't after the horrible itching last time. this is just a simple question - have you shaved your pubic hair???

Now, how do you go about shaving your pubic hair...

The best, and probably safest way to shave your pubic area is to trim the hair first. Trimming is important if you want to get a good shave. It will be easier to shave and take less time. You can use an electric trimmer or scissors. CAUTION: If you use scissors, be extremely careful. Trim your pubes quite short with the scissors or trimmer.

If you want to completely shave the area, use a lot of shaving cream. Make sure there is shaving cream wherever you make a razor stroke, that will help minimize itchiness when you are done. Another tip would be to try not get it all at one time. Shave the whole area once, then re-apply shaving cream and do it again. Do it as many times as you feel necessary. By using this method, your shave will be more smooth and a bit less itchy.

Crazysam August 18th, 2007 08:00 AM

Re: shaving poll

No because i barley have any lol.
I dont think I would anyway... I think it makes a guy look manly!

sassy boi August 18th, 2007 08:38 AM

yep i hardly have any 2 but i don't see y people want 2 shave their pubes my friend has loads of pubes and i get jealous lol mind you i'me only 13

Gavin August 18th, 2007 08:51 AM

I've shaved my pube hairs about twice but just then left it and i've got loads now

Glasgow August 18th, 2007 10:10 AM

I voted no but i've trimmed them extremely short about 3 times now.

Bobby August 18th, 2007 10:13 AM

No, I haven't.

kutipielaura August 18th, 2007 10:39 AM

and my reply to this one was no i never shaved lol

Unknown_kid August 19th, 2007 03:03 AM

when you shave, any hair, it grows back, faster and more.

boognish August 19th, 2007 03:20 PM

that is a myth. it really doesnt. its just that when you shave you cut to the thicker end of the hair, and when it grows the thicker end is what grows, making it look thicker. faster is a relative term, it seems faster but that does not really mean anything

Camazotz August 19th, 2007 06:16 PM

I have, but itches too badly, so I only trim it. It doesnt itch, and at least you have some there.

sunsings August 27th, 2007 04:16 PM

Do You Recommend...?

Do you recamond shaving you pubic hair?

Aηdy August 27th, 2007 04:22 PM

Re: Do You Recommend...?

Well, I do. If you are going to do it use scissors to trim them, otherwise you'll have some serious itching. Girls usually prefer it short and it makes you look bigger.

sunsings August 27th, 2007 04:26 PM

ok thanks. i have done it before its just that it gets really itcy

Sugaree August 28th, 2007 07:48 PM

Pubic hair

I know I'm too young to shave but could you shave your pubic hair? I heard you can do that but most people don't do it.

Trickster August 28th, 2007 08:07 PM

Re: Pubic hair

yeah you can no big deal. Some dont do it cuz it is a danger if you arent good with shavers cuz youre close to a tender area. Others dont cuz they like their hair and others dont cuz they see it as well being a man. If you want you can but be careful if you get hurt in that area it WILL hurt and could be permanat.

Serenity August 28th, 2007 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxNejixX (Post 180483)
If you want you can but be careful if you get hurt in that area it WILL hurt and could be permanat.

Not necessarily. If you shave in the direction of growth it shouldn't hurt. And I've never in my life heard of any instance where shaving was permanent.

sunsings August 28th, 2007 10:08 PM

i shave and it does not hurt just remember to be careful and if you want google how to shave your pubic hair

Gumleaf August 29th, 2007 02:25 AM

i have shaved and don't recommend it. it gets very itchy and is not worth the bother.

Gumleaf August 29th, 2007 02:37 AM

the only problem is the itching when it regrows.

fllarson August 29th, 2007 04:58 AM

It itches? hahaha That cracked me up!

I've also, always wanted to try shaving down there... But I'm not man enough. I can't. For some reason, I always chicken out.