Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Family and Friends (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   nudity around family (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2041441)

heymynameis November 23rd, 2017 12:52 PM

nudity around family

i was just wondering how many of you guys are naked around your families. are they naked as well? do you mind if they see you naked? when are you naked around them?

The Stalwart November 23rd, 2017 01:59 PM

Re: nudity around family

I’ve seen my dad and my brothers naked. We go to the gym together, so we change and shower together.

Jake445 November 23rd, 2017 04:14 PM

My sister and I see each other naked a lot.
But us seeing our parents nude is pretty rare.

jock_buddy10 November 23rd, 2017 04:47 PM

me and my dad and younger bro hang out naked at home

Just JT November 23rd, 2017 09:12 PM

Depends
We donít say like ďletís hang nakedĒ or anything
But we donít hide it either
If weíre away camping me (or they) will sunbathe nude and itís just not a problem
At home itís different cause our house is really active and all but if Iím nude or they are we donít hide ourselves.
But we donít make being nude or showing our bodies nude to each other as a thing either

rioo November 23rd, 2017 11:01 PM

my family is not nudist and I have freedom for clothing optional at home. They are your family and sure they will not saying bad about your body or anything.

Triple k November 24th, 2017 10:22 AM

I have my mom , step-dad . Father , step- mom, and 5 step Brothers in my family. All of them have seen me naked and vice versa.

Alex_Swim November 24th, 2017 11:18 AM

my dad uncles grandpa, cousins, we have all gone to hotsprings pools. That was clothing optional,

go 2 pool gyms also.

mick01 November 25th, 2017 11:02 AM

My dad and my brothers and a couple of cousins. We're not nudists but we see each other nude regularly.

azurzg November 25th, 2017 11:14 AM

I see my brother naked almost every day. Dad sometimes, especially in the summer, taking a shower, etc. Mum, not as much, but I have seen her naked, yes.

They must have all seen me naked.

Zachary G November 25th, 2017 01:03 PM

I am nudist and my mom is what I call partial nudist, so we see each other in varying stages of undress daily.

Falcons_11 November 28th, 2017 09:59 PM

In my family we have all seen each other nude at one time or another. Modesty isn't a big deal. We're not naturists either.

kro814 November 28th, 2017 10:21 PM

I have 2 lil brothers. Naturally I see them and our dad naked. Why would anyone be embarrassed being seen naked by the same sex?

Harrier November 28th, 2017 10:30 PM

Dad and bro go to the gym. Have since I could walk. Very fine with it. (Did have a phase of 1 year when I was 10-11 and I started puberty that I was embarrassed). Me and my 2 sisters and 1 bro share a bathroom so we obv see each other naked. Totally fine with it (same thing, wasn't fine with it when I started puberty). Don't love mom seeing me or me seeing her naked, but it's not the end of the world either

NewLeafsFan November 29th, 2017 06:27 AM

We always wear clothes at my house

Tap27future December 5th, 2017 12:25 PM

I never see parents naked, they never see me naked. However, my sisters and I have all seen each other naked at one point or another

Fritz December 5th, 2017 06:52 PM

My family is never nude regularly and I rarely see them nude

SeansLittleBro December 9th, 2017 10:22 AM

My "family" are not nudists, but my brothers and I have an area of the house that is ours alone where we sleep/study/play games/watch tv (basically like our own apartment) and we are naked around each other most of the time...it is something we have done for years ....just very comfortable for all of us....not sure what we would do with a sister in the group, but don't have to worry about that.....

EvaNL December 9th, 2017 12:31 PM

We're not nudists, but we don't necessarily cover up either. We tan nude in de backyard for example (not in winter obviously.. :) ).

Barbara. December 9th, 2017 12:57 PM

I never go naked with family as im very modest and feel uncomfortable being semi nude in front of mom. Now my little brother is a different story but he is only 2 .