Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Depression, Loss, and Grief (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Cory (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2044929)

CoryW May 8th, 2018 10:46 AM

Cory

My name is Nicholas I'm Cory's brother. Mom found him passed out and called for help. They say a blood vessel broke and he didn't wake up. He died at 10:30 this morning.

lliam May 8th, 2018 12:53 PM

Re: Cory

If that is so, sorry for the loss of your brother. I noticed he was one of the most active user on this forum lately.

May you and your familiy find the strength for the time to come and may relatives and friends support you that way you've to go.

Mikebillyboy May 8th, 2018 01:30 PM

Hi there Nicholas. I am really really sorry to hear this news. I spoke with him not long ago in the private messages. He (even though I never really knew him) seemed like a really great guy. He did tell me that he was pleased that he had you for a new brother after your mum and his dad got married. That you were cool and had similar interests.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time. He was very active on this forum ad he will be missed, but now he will be watching and reading all the posts from above. He is now the boss moderator of this site.
Best wishes Nicholas and RIP Cody

Barbara. May 8th, 2018 01:38 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your and great loss. Although I don't know him all that much he has been a great poster. May God watch over you and your family in this time of Sorrow. Now is the time to lean on family and Friends for support. My mom is always told me that the Lord does things for a reason. Hold Cory in your heart and mine and your friends and family near at this time of sadness.

Zachary G May 8th, 2018 03:45 PM

I am so sorry for your loss and will keep your family in my daily meditations. Cory and I just became friends on here and I followed a lot of his postings. He will be greatly missed.

nicktheman2003 May 9th, 2018 02:42 AM

Oh my God! I'm so so sorry to hear about Cory. He and I use to have chats and we just had a chat on Sunday. Cory was a great guy and Nick he was so happy to be your big brother. He told me that he wanted to set a good example for you. God Bless Cory may he Rest In Peace.

SethfromMI May 9th, 2018 07:26 AM

oh my I am so sorry about your loss. That is an absolute terrible tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and all of those he knew.

rioo May 9th, 2018 07:55 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. I think he is very active member here, almost 800 post in just 2 months. My prayer for your family.

ska8er May 11th, 2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoryW (Post 3670558)
My name is Nicholas I'm Cory's brother. Mom found him passed out and called for help. They say a blood vessel broke and he didn't wake up. He died at 10:30 this morning.

Sorry to hear that. Did he show any
signs of not feeling well? :(

mick01 May 11th, 2018 06:47 PM

So just in about over 1 hour they were able to determine that he died by a broken blood vessel? Am I reading that right?

hayley2003 May 11th, 2018 08:16 PM

That is so sad :(

Bakingboy03 May 11th, 2018 09:22 PM

This is really sad, I wish your family peace and I am praying for you.

Uniquemind May 12th, 2018 12:10 AM

Sorry for your loss.

Nicholas13 May 13th, 2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick01 (Post 3671552)
So just in about over 1 hour they were able to determine that he died by a broken blood vessel? Am I reading that right?

No we were in a place called Gatlinburg and we came home ,on the way Cory had a headache . We got home and he went to bed. About 2 hours mom went to check him. An ambulance took him to the hospital . He died the next day

Vegas2933 May 13th, 2018 10:56 AM

I am so sorry to hear about Cory. Me and him were talking a while back. He seemed like a cool guy. :(

Phosphene May 13th, 2018 11:44 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that :( sadly I never got the chance to know Cory. Stay strong Nicholas, and know that you and your family will be in my prayers.

InternetTeen May 13th, 2018 12:25 PM

OMG. I'm so sorry for your loss. Me and Cory got along well and i enjoyed chatting to him. I'm honoured to have known him as he was a great guy to talk to. My prayers and thoughts are with your family.

CnfusdTeen192 May 13th, 2018 02:09 PM

Iím so sorry for your loss he was a great person on this site and he helped me a lot with my problems. I hope he is in a better place.

Tim the Enchanter May 13th, 2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicholas13 (Post 3672115)
No we were in a place called Gatlinburg and we came home ,on the way Cory had a headache . We got home and he went to bed. About 2 mom went to check him. An ambulance took him to the hospital . He died the next day

As the others said man, just stay strong, you know he's got to be watching over you. I have a friend and he's actually on here too but one of his brothers died too and he stayed strong. But uh if you have to cry just do it, let it all out you know.

Jrunner May 13th, 2018 10:28 PM

Omg!? I chatted with him several times, he was awesome!? Iím totally heartbroken ��

Rest In Peace Cory �������� Iím so sad