Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Other Works (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Rockin Around The Christmas Tree (cover) (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2033345)

Melodic December 6th, 2016 12:27 AM

Rockin Around The Christmas Tree (cover)
 
Just in time for the holiday season! As always, be sure to give me your feedback! :)


Flapjack December 6th, 2016 11:51 AM

Re: Rockin Around The Christmas Tree (cover)
 
Oh my goshhh I love it!!! If I hadn't of known it was you I would have thought it was like a professional famous singer!!! Your voice is amazing!! You are going places Madie!

Emerald Dream December 6th, 2016 12:00 PM

Re: Rockin Around The Christmas Tree (cover)
 
Sounds really good, Madie :) I love the song choice :tree:

Barbara. December 6th, 2016 02:51 PM

Re: Rockin Around The Christmas Tree (cover)
 
Awesome job Maddie. Love it ,hope to hear more.

Melodic December 6th, 2016 10:22 PM

Re: Rockin Around The Christmas Tree (cover)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flapjack (Post 3463313)
Oh my goshhh I love it!!! If I hadn't of known it was you I would have thought it was like a professional famous singer!!! Your voice is amazing!! You are going places Madie!

Aw thank you! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald Dream (Post 3463318)
Sounds really good, Madie :) I love the song choice :tree:

Thanks Ali! It's one of my top 3 fave christmas songs :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barb A (Post 3463351)
Awesome job Maddie. Love it ,hope to hear more.

Thanks and you will! :)

Dalcourt December 9th, 2016 11:40 PM

Re: Rockin Around The Christmas Tree (cover)
 
I really hate this song but still I have to admit you did a great a job on it.
You have a great singing voice Madie...I just feel you sometimes should work on a clearer pronunciation of your lyrics cuz sometimes I have a hard time understanding you...it's okay to sing a lil "dirty" but you want you words to be heard and understood by all esp. when you do original lyrics, right?

Melodic December 11th, 2016 12:01 PM

Re: Rockin Around The Christmas Tree (cover)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanut_ (Post 3464303)
I really hate this song but still I have to admit you did a great a job on it.
You have a great singing voice Madie...I just feel you sometimes should work on a clearer pronunciation of your lyrics cuz sometimes I have a hard time understanding you...it's okay to sing a lil "dirty" but you want you words to be heard and understood by all esp. when you do original lyrics, right?

Thank you!

I appreciate your feedback! I've actually been working on that with my voice coach. :)

Atlantis December 17th, 2016 01:56 PM

Re: Rockin Around The Christmas Tree (cover)
 
Great stuff, Madie. :)

Voice_Of_Unreason December 17th, 2016 03:32 PM

Re: Rockin Around The Christmas Tree (cover)
 
This isn't one of my favorite songs, but you did a pretty good rendition of it. Far better than I could have done.

Some mild critiques, as Peanut said there are a few places where you missed a few syllables and it did throw off the song a wee bit. The "R" and the "Ck" sounds are the primary problem sounds to me. But that was minor honestly.

This is not really about your singing personally, but there was a bit of an echo in your recording. I'm not a sound technician though so I can't over any advice on it. But again that wasn't your singing, you just might want to look into that.

Melodic December 17th, 2016 07:45 PM

Re: Rockin Around The Christmas Tree (cover)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Horizon (Post 3466816)
Great stuff, Madie. :)

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlasmaHam (Post 3466855)
This isn't one of my favorite songs, but you did a pretty good rendition of it. Far better than I could have done.

Some mild critiques, as Peanut said there are a few places where you missed a few syllables and it did throw off the song a wee bit. The "R" and the "Ck" sounds are the primary problem sounds to me. But that was minor honestly.

This is not really about your singing personally, but there was a bit of an echo in your recording. I'm not a sound technician though so I can't over any advice on it. But again that wasn't your singing, you just might want to look into that.

Thank you for your critiques!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org