Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Education and Careers (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Is there a way you can make money online? (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2038189)

Cjmccjface June 29th, 2017 04:58 PM

Is there a way you can make money online?

Good Afternoon/Evening people of VT

I'm absolutely sick and tired of having to ask my parents to pay for everything:mad:!

I like to play video games (As any teenaged boy would), I see games that I really want on Steam or on Xbox. But I can't buy them because I don't have money, so I go to my parents to ask if I can get something. They say "I have too many games", I mean come on! I'm not 10 years old!.

My Xbox Live Gold Membership just Expired, and I can't renew it, because you know why!

My Family only gives me like $50 for my birthday, and I spend it. But that's not enough to cover, my gold Membership plus any other game I want. So I have to wait til Christmas.

And I ask my parents if I could get a job to pay for what I want, I'm 17 years old, so I could have one and it would give me responsibility, but nope. My parents give me the "Focus on School" bullshit that strict parents give.

I love my parents dearly, they are great people. They provide food for me, and they take care of me. But they still treat me like I'm 9 years old.

My Question is,

Is there a way you can make idk, $50 $60 or $70 bucks in the internet legally(Without investment)? I just want some financial freedom to get what I want.

jerrion June 29th, 2017 06:07 PM

Re: Is there a way you can make money online?

hello young sir , sure there are many ways to make money online , as i can see you play alot of games , so why dont you try to stream them online on sites like twitch,tv?
if u need any help dont be afraid to ask :)

Cjmccjface June 30th, 2017 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerrion (Post 3538578)
hello young sir , sure there are many ways to make money online , as i can see you play alot of games , so why dont you try to stream them online on sites like twitch,tv?
if u need any help dont be afraid to ask :)

Thank you for your advice, is there any other ways you can make money on the internet (I don't have a webcam).

jerrion June 30th, 2017 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjmccjface (Post 3538754)
Thank you for your advice, is there any other ways you can make money on the internet (I don't have a webcam).

you dont need a webcam to stream online , you could also record your games and make youtube videos or join online tournaments , depending on the game u play

dancedreamergirl November 7th, 2017 07:03 PM

There are, but none that I know of that will make you even that much money. I use Swagbucks, and over time you earn money, but it takes awhile to add up. I usually make 20 cents a day at the most. Plus, most of the surveys are geared toward adults, so you might not even be eligible for any. There are some games on the site, though, and you can earn money from searches--but it's very little and takes a long time to add up to anything. So I don't know what to tell you---you could try it but you'll probably find it's not worth it. You still wouldn't make enough to buy what you want.

Dalcourt November 7th, 2017 10:06 PM

Please don't bump threads older than two months. :locked: